Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: SDCC 2019 - Star Wars Reveals CHECK LIST

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticfrog View Post
    Really weak, how could they not have any imperial figures?
    I would buy leia Endor, wicket, jawas with gonk, a proper padme. Maybe luke 2.0 if it ends up being a real dx7 upgrade.
    That’s it though. Maybe they took such a bath on those tfa figures that they are punishing us? For us ot collectors, we are in for a boring year until they put something not shown up for preorder.
    They sometimes reveal new things at some of the Asian cons too so might get a couple more down the line. The one surprising thing to me is not one figure from The Rise of Skywalker. I don’t think even that Sith Trooper is on display.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    They sometimes reveal new things at some of the Asian cons too so might get a couple more down the line. The one surprising thing to me is not one figure from The Rise of Skywalker. I don’t think even that Sith Trooper is on display.
    The Sith Trooper is there and that's already out of the norm. They don't reveal stuff until Force Friday before the film, it's always been like that.
    POs: 1/6: MudTrooper; JohnWick; GuanYuDX; Stormtrooper; DarthMaulDX; KingTheoden; GellertGrindelwald; ZhangFeiDX; CommanderCody; Gandalf; ZhugeLiangDX; IronPatriot; IMmk85BD MovieRealization: FOTrooper; KyloRen; Phasma

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    From the Star Wars line up I've seen so far, I would only buy Wicket, because my wife loves Ewoks.

Personally I'm disappointed that they didn't show 3PO and Bespin Han, since they already teased them...

Quote Originally Posted by Futurion View Post
    As much i'm sucker into SW, these reveals feels kind of underwhelming. I think that Solo's Maul is the best we've got. Also i'm still very sad and upset there is no Death Star Trooper.
    No death star trooper, scout trooper, sandtrooper(white/black), tusken raider, Bespin Han, Bespin Lando, Grievous or purple stormtrooper.

but a lot of nice PT figures, except Padme. Not 100% certain the Battle droids and clones will be so much of an upgrade compared to Sideshow.... We’ll have to wait and se how they all turn out (if they make it to preorder)

Quote Originally Posted by yy0925 View Post
    From the Star Wars line up I've seen so far, I would only buy Wicket, because my wife loves Ewoks.

Personally I'm disappointed that they didn't show 3PO and Bespin Han, since they already teased them...
    Wouldn't be surprised if there’s a surprise preorder for C-3PO after the convention

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Wicket and Endor Leia would make a great shelf display together. Kit Fisto was a nice surprise, but not entirely sure if he'll get made. Those 3, Jango, Battle Droid, and Padme I'm interested in.
    Preordered
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Chainedstream View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if there’s a surprise preorder for C-3PO after the convention
    I’m really surprised that we haven’t gotten a 3PO yet. We’ve gotten most of the hero characters really aside from him and Lando. We’ve even a couple versions of R2 (the version from TFA and the one that’s currently on pre-order that seems to be all encompassing for the Original Trilogy). Seemed like they were going to do the red armed 3PO at one point but scrapped it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Just saw images of a Hasbro FO Mountain Trooper... yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by D.R.37 View Post
    Just saw images of a Hasbro FO Mountain Trooper... yikes.
    Yep. Looks like a Shoretrooper.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

They are just making it up as they go along.
    Star Wars fan / Everton fan

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Wor-Gar's optimism that more is on the way has really been inspiring.
    My Pre-Orders: CM Captain Marvel Deluxe, GOTG2 Gamora, TPM Qui-Gon Jinn, RO Director Krennic, FB:COG Newt Scamander