1/6 Mondo-Universal Monsters-Creature From The Black Lagoon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_6049__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting this!!! My favorite Universal monster.

I know I'm in the minority but how I wish someone would make a good Glenn Strange (my favorite actor as the monster) Frankenstein figure. Strange just looked scary as hell and more menacing IMO than Karloff.

I'm getting this!!! Maytag favorite Universal monster.

I know I'm in the minority but how I wish someone would make a good Glenn Strange (my favorite actor as the monster) Frankenstein figure. Strange just looked scary as hell and more menacing IMO than Karloff.

He was my favorite Frankenstein. That would be epic if done.

Yeah, I'll have to have this. If they want to update all of Sideshow's Universal Monsters line up into 1/6 at this kind of quality I'm more than happy to play along. :rock

And if they later wanted to expand into other horror classics like Nosferatu and Hammer Horror, I'd be down with that, too. Just sayin'.

WOAH
Is this fully articulated?
Still if it only has limited articulation, MUST BUY!

I just spotted this photo on One Sixth Figures, and was wondering the same thing. Was hoping it was jointed rather seamless, but could only see the shoulder gaps. Enlarging the image I can see joints at the knees and hips too.

I think there's some clever articulation going one in the arms, concealed by overlapping scales.

I just spotted this photo on One Sixth Figures, and was wondering the same thing. Was hoping it was jointed rather seamless, but could only see the shoulder gaps. Enlarging the image I can see joints at the knees and hips too.

I think there's some clever articulation going one in the arms, concealed by overlapping scales.

That's really good news!
When the HT Iron Man figures started coming out, I had hoped someone will do the same overlapping articulated plates with the Creature. Dream come true!

I skipped the Sideshow version back in the day due to the rubber suit. If this one's plastic, I'm in!

I built a model kit of this guy when I was a kid, and watched it on TV in 3D one summer. I’d buy the hell out of this if it has some basic articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

color is really off...this is closer to yellow than green. Pretty bad.

The face sculpt and expression looks a bit wonky as well. Looks like he is yawning or about to sneeze.

Back