1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMX)- Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
D_t97EmU4AIxDHt

D_t97EmVUAA3ZuF

D_uLdPiWwAUs7Vv

Face seems far too severe to accurately reflect Lynda, but I really like the costume work. Looking forward to seeing this one develop, they've definitely got my money when they get it together.

Hmmm... I've no interest whatsoever in a Lynda Carter WW, so I'm not the target group for this, but I really think the HS would be the most important factor for this figure to work, and I'm not really seeing Lynda Carter here. The outfit also looks a bit rough, I would've thought that a handmade prototype would have better tailoring.
So, while I think this misses the mark, I really hope QMX can make a figure that does such an iconic character justice...

Is that a Myla Snyder sculpt? It has that same smooth, doll-like quality, like it was discovered in a drawer that hasn't been opened since 1999.

:monkey1

I do see some Lynda Carter in the sculpt but it definitely needs work.
I really hope they improve this and produce it because I'd love to have a 1/6 Carter Wonder Woman on the shelf!

Well, I'm glad they tried, but this is quite the misfire: poor likeness, ugly costume seams, and rubber skin (unless they've somehow cracked the code so the rubber doesn't split in a couple of years).

This is very inaccurate and I hope it doesn't discourage Hot Toys from making their Lynda Carter.

This is very inaccurate and I hope it doesn't discourage Hot Toys from making their Lynda Carter.

As if Hot Toys would ever make such an interesting figure! If they do it will likely be as half assed as this one. If it's not Disney their heart just isn't in it.

Been waiting for someone to take this on for years, but this looks like a really bad custom. Headsculpt is terrible and the paint is embarrassing.

Back