Statue Iron Studios: Captain America - The First Avenger 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
bvwytZs.jpg

35GscKq.jpg

I wished they did a BDS style base rather than their usual shape base that they’ve been using again for their special pieces.

I like the statue, I'd prefer if the base was more condensed.

I'm noticing someone at Iron Studios really likes the pose of having one leg up and the other stretched out. This Cable statue has that kind of pose, along with their Nebula and Mystique statues.

If I understood correctly from IS's Instragram account, this statue along with a few others are "event exclusives" and are only going to be available at conventions.

If I understood correctly from IS's Instragram account, this statue along with a few others are "event exclusives" and are only going to be available at conventions.

They’ve said that before, and a few times I could’ve sourced said pieces locally. Heck the Mark 1, Ghost Rider, and Bane all went up for preorder in Australia months ago, well before it popped up on Sideshow as SDCC Exclusives. And all 3 are shipping first week of August from local sources.

They’ve said that before, and a few times I could’ve sourced said pieces locally. Heck the Mark 1, Ghost Rider, and Bane all went up for preorder in Australia months ago, well before it popped up on Sideshow as SDCC Exclusives.

That's good to hear, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cool, I'll pick him up if I can. I like "iconic" statues. Now IS needs to re-release the Winter Soldier.:monkey3

Back