1/6 Hot Toys Into The Spiderverse 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDarnGamer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh man I cant wait to see what Hot Toys have in store for us. Spiderman Noir would be perfect
2f6a27417cba37590322fb8a5cb0f087.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Oooooo. Most exciting thing to come out of this year's SDCC. I want my beer belly, tracksuit Peter.

Holy **** no way. Never would have thought they would touch this. I just need Miles, Hobo Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen. Lucky if we even get that much.

Will they release a 2099 or will they save it for the next one? 2099 suit looked better as a cartoon suit than a 'accurate' suit like Spider-Man PS4 imo.

Maaan, Iron Studios made some great 1/10 statues, but if Hot Toys are making Miles, Peter, Gwen I’m in on those instead. Hell, throw in Spider-Ham too :lol

The poster only shows Miles and Spider-Gwen. Not surprised if those two are the only ones we get.

I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't hit Peter B. Parker as well. Those would be the only three that I would be betting on though.

Great news, although I'll be curious to see if they're totally faithful to the movie designs or are a bit more stylized somehow.

I'm betting they'll be film stylized. It helps them not compete with anything else they're doing especially since it seems like the Video Game versions seem to be in full swing

I have no idea how to feel about this. I adore the movie and it excites the hell out of me, but, at the same time, it doesn’t really seem within Hot Toys’ wheelhouse, which is ultra realism. I hope they go all out with new bodies, movie accurate shading, etc., but I’m definitely watching with raised eyebrows for the moment. If they do manage it successfully, I could see it opening a lot of doors for them. Hell, maybe even those DCAU figures people always pipe dreamed about wouldn’t seem out of reach any longer.

Back