1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash (CW) - The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Revealed at SDCC.

attachment.php

Prefer this to the hot toys miller flash. Show lost me after season 2 but I dig this costume. Thank you for posting was searching for pics of this

YES! There were some floating around but I’ve been waiting for an official Star Ace release. But Hot Toys must have grabbed the license! Even better! I hope they make the villains too. Grodd, Reverse Flash, Zoom, Captain Cold... probably wishful thinkng. Just glad we got this one.

I gave up on this show a couple seasons ago but I still absolutely love the first and second seasons.
The fact that they based this on his first suit makes me very happy.

The JG helmet is such a cool accessory.

YES! There were some floating around but I’ve been waiting for an official Star Ace release. But Hot Toys must have grabbed the license! Even better! I hope they make the villains too. Grodd, Reverse Flash, Zoom, Captain Cold... probably wishful thinkng. Just glad we got this one.

Star Ace chose to make them at a weird like 1/9 scale for some reason.

Wonder why, after waiting all this time, did they go with an older version of the suit. Happy they are making him, if he actually gets produced. Would prefer S4 suit. Glad it’s not S5, just looks weird without chin piece.

Wonder why, after waiting all this time, did they go with an older version of the suit. Happy they are making him, if he actually gets produced. Would prefer S4 suit. Glad it’s not S5, just looks weird without chin piece.

$$$$.

Even if they don't release much of the supporting cast, they'll have the chance to release each incarnation of each suit. I'm in for all of this, I've been with this show since Episode 1 and even as goofy as it's become, it's a guilty pleasure. I hope we get all the speedsters but I want a Negative Flash (Both Thawne sculpts) more than Barry himself.

CW. Superhero shows for teenage girls.

I' m married . I watch a lot of stuff that could be considered teen age girl shows. Never really felt the need to either endorse then or put down anyone who enjoys them . it's a cool figure

Wow this actually looks really good. And is the cowl down piece suggesting an unmasked head? From Hot Toys?
0abb00027a7337199eab0d434dfa2aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back