ThreeZero - 1/6 Night King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
He's on display at SDCC ...

Night King.jpg

Here's the full video posted by Sideshow of their pieces on display ...

Looks like he's on the same 13" body as the White Walker. And I don't know a ton about the details of the Night King costume, but he kind of looks like the exact same figure from the neck down. Which is fine with me. Looks great so far!

My only hope is that they make him a bit slimmer. That White Walker is a little too beefy.

Looking forward to more pics, but to be honest, my interest in a Night King figure has diminished significantly.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm totally in for this one. I love the design of the character. (Though I would prefer it if he had different outfit from the other Walkers, but that's not the figure's fault.)

Still, though ... totally in.

Bump... why is no one excited by this? Season 8?

For me, he went from "#1 overpowered world menace" to "most overrated vilain of all time" in two episodes.

He just walked around, raised his hands, tried to kill a kid in a wheelchair and DIED. HE DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT.

I still can't believe it. Seven seasons of "Winter is coming" and I can't even remember if he used his sword at least once.

In terms of let down, imagine if Thanos was killed before he could do the snap. That's it, no fight. Ten years of movies leading to one hammer to the head. I don't think Hot Toys would sell many more Thanos figures after that.

Back