Hot Toys - MMS - Captain Marvel - Vers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
There she is:

D_sZ6D0UcAEqDTs

I had no interest in this outfit before, but might have to reconsider now seeing how good it looks here. Although the color seems a bit more turquoise than what was in the movie.

This one will be hard to resist, that color scheme is excellent and would stand out on the shelf. I’m going to end up with a lot of Captain Marvels

Great to see this being made. I'm sure someone will make a Minn-Erva HS and accessory pack. Nice to see Yon Rogg, but I give it a 50/50 chance of actually being produced.

Any word on if there will also be an unmasked Carol head? At this point, I think I maybe getting this AND the regular version. Both look great.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Neither of those figures do anything for me. I'm happy there's a market for them though. And it's a safe bet they're definitely going to make them if they're showing off the Jude Law sculpt.

Nice looking figure and I do like the suit design, but I have the red and blue version on order already and I don't really feel the need to have two versions of her in my collection. :)

Happy for those who wanted this look though!

I was always more of a fan of the green variant, but if I had to get one I feel like it makes sense to get the red and blue one, I feel like it would look better with other Marvel figures.

Back