1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
67462858_2286090061508959_8496295835271692288_n (1).jpg

Well, I’m glad I never bought the SSC Jawas now. I was actually waiting to get them after SDCC this year. Gonk Droid sways me to HT side, haha.

So the Jawas rumour was true, too. Finally getting some Star Wars aliens to add variety to the old shelves. :yess:

You know, assuming they actually hit pre-order.

The bases are a little strange - looks like a card with sand illustration on the actual stand, then a redo of the BB8 stand topper with the little lump of sculpted sand.

The colors don't even match between the card and the sculpted lump, but I guess it's just a proto.

So the Jawas rumour was true, too. Finally getting some Star Wars aliens to add variety to the old shelves. :yess:

You know, assuming they actually hit pre-order.

Yeah, out of everything shown, I think the Jawas and PD are the favorites for "never goes to PO."

The Jawas look decent - not a huge improvement over the SSC ones, but they could also have been off. Really hope these go to PO>

Yep, same Gonk. Guess this will never get made either.

No, new gonk. They showed two before that were streets of Mos Eisley - this is the sandcrawler one.:yess:

Endor Leia to the left?

Yup. Seems obvious Wicket is designed to go with her. Maybe that's the reason they held her back.

I hope the bodies are sturdier than SSCs...that was they only thing that drove me crazy about them...otherwise they look great.

I'm in for a set of HT ones though...

Back