Hot Toys - MMS - Captain Marvel - Yon-Rogg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
You can see him right there to the left.

66766786_10217281153795012_5555102261035663360_n.jpg

I don't know. The fact that they bothered to do a Jude Law sculpt & get it approved leads me to believe he'll likely be released. We never saw sculpts for figures like Crossbones, Yellowjacket or Vulture.

There was that James McAvoy sculpt for First Class that never ended up seeing production :(

I don't know. The fact that they bothered to do a Jude Law sculpt & get it approved leads me to believe he'll likely be released. We never saw sculpts for figures like Crossbones, Yellowjacket or Vulture.

There was that James McAvoy sculpt for First Class that never ended up seeing production :(

What this has going for it that McAvoy doesn't is that HT is also dipping it's wick into the Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast realm. While they're different companies and licenses, there is a Jude Law Dumbledore that could be done meaning that working on Jude Law in multiple areas might make it happen. It definitely feels like an exclusive but who knows they might do a Nova Corps Carol to pair with it.

What this has going for it that McAvoy doesn't is that HT is also dipping it's wick into the Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast realm. While they're different companies and licenses, there is a Jude Law Dumbledore that could be done meaning that working on Jude Law in multiple areas might make it happen. It definitely feels like an exclusive but who knows they might do a Nova Corps Carol to pair with it.

Nova Corps? I think you meant Kree Starforce, right?

Yeah, that's the odd part. The photo in the catalog from last year int he helmet seemed like classic pre-production based on concept art that would never see the light of day after the film, but since then they went and did a real actor likeness sculpt since then

12f3c32d2c9f0e20128e98fa0d0bfd65.jpg

Well, I didn’t think I’d want this but it looks very good. Doubt he gets made but if he does, I might buy it. Damn Hot Toys is killing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jude Law, from my understanding, is notoriously difficult to get licensing for. Look at the mass market stuff, your ML's and Funko stuff; no Yon Rogg had an unmasked head. If HT went through whatever loops they did to secure, sculpt, and approve the likeness on this one I think they have the intent to bring it to light.

Back