1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverStar17

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC’s video from SDCC 2019:

B7D5BF09-F6AD-4E4D-BA67-5AD025C29BC9.jpeg
F4F96492-986A-42FA-B937-AC4AB51276F8.jpeg
36B4FF72-28A1-4E59-945F-37B50376B1FE.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame Avengers1 Outfit Captain America Collectible F

Looks like he's got the case with Loki's scepter in it :clap

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame Avengers1 Outfit Captain America Collectible F

I noticed that. I’m guessing that and the compass will be the accessories with this figure. Looks like it includes a masked sculpt as well, to use it as an A1 2.0

I saw another picture among all of the SDCC threads that makes it look like he's got A1 styled hair too, with a coif hanging down on the side. But the pic is very blurry.

I don't think this thread title is long enough, SilverStar...

Make it "A1" outfit and you're good to go. You don't even need the 'collectible figur' bit.

Make it "A1" outfit and you're good to go. You don't even need the 'collectible figur' bit.

Good call. I wasn’t aware I could edit the title. Found the function to do it though.

Good call. I wasn’t aware I could edit the title. Found the function to do it though.

As the OP, you can also double-click on the thread title and it will allow only you to alter the title at any time, even far in the future.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America Collectible Figure

This is my favorite look for MCU CA, love that he's getting an upgrade! Hoping for an extra faceplate or two as well.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America Collectible Figure

Lol a stupid thought.. but it would be funny if thousands of people began complaining on Hot Toys' Facebook page saying America's A$$ didn't come out properly (as a joke). Then Hot Toys actually goes back and corrects it and updates the public with "new and improved" photos...

Okay I think I'm done for tonight.

It’s not supposed to come out properly. The suit does nothing for his ass.

Lack of ass = accurate

It’s not supposed to come out properly. The suit does nothing for his ass.

Lack of ass = accurate

Yes, a very stupid thought indeed as I've gotten it reversed lmao. Thank you for reminding me!

Cool, but I think I’m gonna stick with EG Cap as my representation (unless they remake stealth suit)

I was hoping they'd take this opportunity to revisit these.

Love the original Ageners Cap costume and was really hoping for a 2.0. Insta-buy!

Cool, but I think I’m gonna stick with EG Cap as my representation (unless they remake stealth suit)

SS 2.0 I’d probably get. That’s my favorite Cap suit.

D_t9l31VAAA0oaa

Back