Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
66970892_10219805421462838_5360994667246649344_n.jpg

My wallet is ready

I want it. But why do they keep making them stare to side in v2?

Yeah.....it's probably "more" Hamill, but still not awesome. They just can't nail his likeness for some reason.

Maybe closer pics will be better.

EDIT: Initial reaction was correct: FAIL

Last edited:
I don't understand the obsession on HT part with an open mouth Luke , he looks a lot better with his mouth closed

Looks too fat in the face. And the hair makes him look like one of Charlie’s Angles!?

Definitely an improvement. I won't be selling my DX though, but will probably pick this up too.

I don't understand the obsession on HT part with an open mouth Luke , he looks a lot better with his mouth closed

Actually it has been rumored that the open mouth is a challenge to recast, so its a marketing attempt to prevent people from copying the sculpt

Its at least as good as the original, but yes they always fall short with OT sculpts.

I have always wanted this but due to resale being so damn high, I waited.

On the fence right now till we see the full info.....if its the new PERS, then I will likey bite.

If its just painted to the side......I dunno.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I definitely need battle damaged version too though. Bespin Luke's only job is to be is to destroyed by Vader.

It sucks that it affects us as people who enjoy getting it officially, I just hate open mouth sculpts, especially on Luke.

Back