Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here and here were the threads with the announcement of the line. (How come there were two of them?) Now let's give this lady her own thread, shall we?

f39c499719337adab745f2d450cfbac9.jpg

Pic by nearmint:

BEC3-E64-F-8-CC1-485-F-83-C1-32-A15530-D9-A5.jpg

The Blitzway Dany and her dragons is here. The base has a diameter of 24” or so.

Can’t wait to see the front!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XPec18v.jpg

X0gMj6A.jpg

cMB7ayd.jpg

Hm. The statue itself is beautiful, but the likeness isn't there. :/

Last edited:
For how expensive I imagine it will be it's a damn shame it looks nothing like Emilia Clarke. I think the sculptor got Emilia confused with Emilie de Ravin.

Is the likeness better than ThreeZero?

Maybe the sculpt is decent but paint apps were not properly applied.

Disappointing considering her past pieces with Rocky and Marilyn.

Maybe the license is for pieces based on the book, rather than the show? Can't tell if the eyes are purple, but that would be an indicator. Seems unlikely, though.

If it is supposed to represent the show, as expected, I'm not sure what is going on here, to be honest. Because I can't see any Emilia Clarke in there at all, really.

The body looks way too tall as well. Did she even wear a dress like that in the show? I remember her wedding dress, the dragons weren't even born then and later there was a white dress when she flew off on Drogon, but did it look like that?

That is really disappointing, I was really excited to see these statues but it doesn't resemble Dany from the series at all.

Dragons look stunning though. If they redo Dany this would be a phenomenal piece.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did they not get the likeness of Emilia? This kills all of my interest in this piece. Absolute shame.

The body looks way too tall as well. Did she even wear a dress like that in the show? I remember her wedding dress, the dragons weren't even born then and later there was a white dress when she flew off on Drogon, but did it look like that?

That is really disappointing, I was really excited to see these statues but it doesn't resemble Dany from the series at all.

Dragons look stunning though. If they redo Dany this would be a phenomenal piece.

I’m pretty sure this is from Season 3, i think some slave masters came to see her when she was wearing that dress.

I think the Telltale Game of Thrones video game crossed over with their original characters in a scene similar to this.

106c2f06e3671c6516088a2983f23313.jpg

If that is suppose to look like Emilia Clarke then ThreeZero’s Dany is a split image to Emilia compared to this

I’m pretty sure this is from Season 3, i think some slave masters came to see her when she was wearing that dress.

I think the Telltale Game of Thrones video game crossed over with their original characters in a scene similar to this.

106c2f06e3671c6516088a2983f23313.jpg
Thanks for that. I haven't watched season 3 in a long time. So it looks like they have taken some liberties with this scene in making the statue.

Just redo Dany entirely and I would be happy with the piece. I would have loved a season 7 or 8 Dany but my guess is they wanted the Dragons in the statue and that is impossible to do that far into the series.

Hopefully they make some changes.

Back