HT QS Iron Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's happening guys!

518e124cbe28f7fffedc6cce4d74ce35.jpg

Darn, hard to tell for sure from that blurry pic, but right now it looks like the same bright silver color of the previous figures. I keep hoping they'll finally make one with the mirror chrome finish of the movie, but no luck.

IMG_20190717_125824.jpg

Knew it, really hope this one looks good. I have had my doubts that they'll get the color right on the 3, this one would scratch my itch for the era though

Darn, hard to tell for sure from that blurry pic, but right now it looks like the same bright silver color of the previous figures. I keep hoping they'll finally make one with the mirror chrome finish of the movie, but no luck.

View attachment 461090

I can't see them doing that unless they actually make the whole thing out of metal. Vac metal won't look right and they'd have to get a really special paint to make it look just like that.

Looks like they possibly fixed the helmet on mark 7. Hopefully they do the same for this and 3.

I wonder how the leg articulation will be on the 1/4 Mark 3 and this. I'm hoping they do away with the "butt button" leg dropping mechanic. So much rather it be entirely individual pull down method for both legs. The range afforded by the butt-button swivel is good, but it's a step backwards to gain range while having both the legs released and loose/wobbly. I'm pretty certain this was the case for the QS 43 and 45, so hopefully they've moved to compete pull down legs.

Either way definitely getting MK2. We need more pics and a PO!

Just noticed the side panels of his chest armor seems to be able to open up.

Back