1/6 Hot Toys - PS4 Spider-Man: Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, there it is!

908a25e9ad523e34be2fe74610389e0e.jpg

Looks great, but the only suit I'm interested in is 2099.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Looks great, but the only suit I'm interested in is 2099.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Same, but I think they will make all of them from what I can tell. If they made Scarlet and the negative suit, the 2099 might not be a dream much longer

Wow, those gold legs actually seem to be of a slightly different design than those on the IW Iron Spider. I thought for sure they'd just be a repaint. I have to give HT a bit of credit - they didn't phone this one in.

Need to see more...but I'm balls deep into the VG Spidey line and I can see this ending up on my shelf.

And there's absolutely no question that negative suit will be mine.

Personally I was hoping for a Noir Suit, Black Cat Suit, Classic, and Wrestling outfit. Iron Spider looks cool so I might get that one, but no interest in the other two.
Still, im happy for my fellow freaks who were hoping for these specific outfits.

It'll be the last one they release. A lot of folks will tap out of the line and HT Spider-Men as a whole if they get the "perfect" suit.

Yeah, just like all those HT Iron Man fans who just got that one perfect suit and didn't buy anymore...

:rotfl

Back