1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With comic con being tomorrow, figure we could have one post for all of the reveals we'll be getting.

Rumor has it someone caught a glimpse of a Hot Toys Batman Forever Robin on display. I'd have to assume there would be a Kilmer Batman as well.

i'm betting that it was a mistake, it was either Arkham Knight Robin or possibly Mysterio.

I created one weeks ago for all HT reveals in the General section. Threads for individual figures go into their respective sections.

I created one weeks ago for all HT reveals in the General section. Threads for individual figures go into their respective sections.

Yeh really don’t think it matters.

I personally enjoy having one thread in each section where all the relevant section pics/info are dumped.

Who cares about Forever Robin? I'm all about that tv Flash! I hope he makes it to preorder. I would love if they at least did Arrow and Supergirl too but I will treasure Flash regardless.

P.s....I still care about Forever Robin too[emoji13]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

i'm betting that it was a mistake, it was either Arkham Knight Robin or possibly Mysterio.
I think so too. The Arkham Robin suit is somewhat similar looking to the Batman Forever suit. I would think an O’Donnell Robin would be a really random figure to make. Especially without a Kilmer Batman, which hasn’t been mentioned.

Batman Forever was something that was teased a while ago by Hot Toys. Nothing Random about it what so ever.

Batman Forever was something that was teased a while ago by Hot Toys. Nothing Random about it what so ever.

I don't remember it being teased. Wasn't it just a picture of a Hot Toys office and what looked like reference material for Batman Forever that someone picked out in the background?

I don't remember it being teased. Wasn't it just a picture of a Hot Toys office and what looked like reference material for Batman Forever that someone picked out in the background?

Yep. But don't you think they intentionally had those images in the shot? There's no way that was mere coincidence.

Yep. But don't you think they intentionally had those images in the shot? There's no way that was mere coincidence.

Yeah but it's hard to put much credence in that alone when they will go to the effort of specifically and formally announcing stuff and then not making it. :lol

We'll find out soon enough but for the time being I have to agree that the BF Robin could be a case of mistaken identity.

Yeah but it's hard to put much credence in that alone when they will go to the effort of specifically and formally announcing stuff and then not making it. :lol

We'll find out soon enough but for the time being I have to agree that the BF Robin could be a case of mistaken identity.

What if it's Titans Robin? :slap

I never said it was a for sure thing, but for some to act like it's completely random doesn't make any sense either. As you said before Hot toys and "common sense" don't really go together. :lol

Back