Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Default Re: SDCC reveals thread

Quote Originally Posted by rocbolt View Post
    Its been said before and it'll be said again, so may threads here have a long pre-movie run of "oh, not interested, I'm done" then people actually see the thing. Just revisit the pages and pages of everyone certain that Hot Toys wouldn't release the Spider-Man Homecoming Iron Man armor, and it looks stupid, what did he forget to paint it, blah blah blah. Now its a grail and the question is how much is too much to pay for it.
    yeah thats accurate. Seeing the phase 4 lineup though, I think its very possible my collecting will slow down quite a lot.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Price and space will be the major things for me. I have always wanted a Blade figure and would not mind a updated A1 era Loki, a REAL Mandarin or a better Drax among other things.

So we will see.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    They need to make Dracula the villain in Blade. I'd love a figure of him in 1/6 based on his Marvel Now look.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Yeah I don't mind this haha, it'll definitely be a relief a bit. Most of these films will get 1-2 releases I bet. Hopefully HT will open up to doing more unique stuff.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Dr Strange could be intresting with the multiverse. They could do anything and have pretty much anyone (dead or alive) in it.

Phase 4 looks like a money saver when it comes to Hot Toys for me. I don’t need another Dr. Strange/Widow/Panther/Marvel/Bucky/Vision/Hawkeye. No figure interest in Shang Chi or Eternals. That could change though as I said the same thing about GOTG when it was announced.

I would like them to re-release the Avengers Loki. Might happen with the Loki show and us getting the Mark VII and A1 Cap now. Also, a Captain America Falcon would be sweet to have. Another Scarlet Witch, be that from IW/Endgame/Dr. Strange/TV show would be great as well. I can’t see me wanting another Thor figure. Maybe a Jane Foster or Valkyrie if they are made. I’d definitely take a Korg too.

Real issue is GOTG3 and Fantastic 4... each team will probably be $1000+ to complete.

And I don’t even want to think about the price to get all the Hot Toys X-Men... we are all gonna need two jobs for that

Quote Originally Posted by matticus View Post
    In an interview, Feige dropped that there was a time frame where Marvel cannot use them for a period of time. Not sure if he mentioned 5 years or it just came into my head.
    If I remember right it's 2 years from the cancellation of each Netflix show. In that time, Marvel isn't allowed to begin developing anything (on paper) for each given character until that 2 year mark is up. So Punisher and Jessica Jones are the longest out from getting reintroduced to the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by matticus View Post
    Jesus...who would have thought anyone would have wanted anything from this movie...lol

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    I'm sure I'll probably want another BW and Thor in whatever new outfits they're wearing, along with Hawkeye maybe.

I've never really wanted a Loki before, but with an entire series devoted to him that might change, especially if they finally nail the sculpt. And I'm sure I'll want Falcon in whatever kickass new outfit they give him.

So yeah... it looks like I'm far from done collecting Marvel figures.

Can someone kindly link me to the 1/4 QS Mark 2 thread? Can't seem to fins it in search