1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDamage

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there,

Not sure if anyone remembers from last year, but I will be taking some pics again of the hot toys reveals at the sideshow booth. I'll share the pics here and likely on the Instagram shown in my profile. No pics yet though.

To keep you guys busy....meanwhile, just my spy report
:wink1:

-Marvel Endgame Iron Patriot
-Marvel Neon Tech war machine (orange/wm mk1)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (negative zone suit)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (iron spider)
-Marvel Spider Man ps4 (velocity suit)
-Star Wars ESB Luke Bespin (headsculpt definitely new)
-Batman Forever Robin. Yes. That's what I said.

More to come.

b47e0cc42195c0b13809b920bcca1231.jpg

Credit to @eyeofuatu on ig

Hey there,

Not sure if anyone remembers from last year, but I will be taking some pics again of the hot toys reveals at the sideshow booth. I'll share the pics here and likely on the Instagram shown in my profile. No pics yet though.

To keep you guys busy....meanwhile, just my spy report
:wink1:

-Marvel Endgame Iron Patriot
-Marvel Neon Tech war machine (orange/wm mk1)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (negative zone suit)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (iron spider)
-Marvel Spider Man ps4 (velocity suit)
-Star Wars ESB Luke Bespin (headsculpt definitely new)
-Batman Forever Robin. Yes. That's what I said.

More to come.

Wow...is the PS4 Iron Spider fabric material or what?

Any other Star Wars figures up on display? I'm guessing they're still setting up shop.

Any other Star Wars figures up on display? I'm guessing they're still setting up shop.

Tons of stuff being placed on the floor as we speak, but no pics allowed until it's open to the public. I'd prefer not to get kicked out over an early toy scoop :lol theres a couple of star wars display stations so imagine a good amount of stuff will continue to be put up. Stay tuned for tomorrow night.

Tons of stuff being placed on the floor as we speak, but no pics allowed until it's open to the public. I'd prefer not to get kicked out over an early toy scoop :lol theres a couple of star wars display stations so imagine a good amount of stuff will continue to be put up. Stay tuned for tomorrow night.

How are you allowed to do your first post spy report? And... 1/6th Robin?

hulk.jpg

“You saw what those stones did to Thanos, they almost killed him. None of you could survive.”

Wields the Nano Gauntlet, Hulk in 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the epic Avengers: Endgame is expected to smash Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series. Stay tuned as more eagerly awaited Hot Toys collectibles are about to arrive!

Back