1/6 Hot Toys - Contest of Champions Venompool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeMcGraw

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Marvel Contest of Champions - 1/6th scale Venompool Collectible Figure】

As one of the most popular and bizarre elements of the Marvel Universe, the Venom symbiote can possess people and give them powers in the process. This alien entity can shift from host to host and has managed to become entangled with characters! So what if Venom symbiote possessed Deadpool? Today, Hot Toys is very excited to bring to you the brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure that captures the wildly popular character – Venompool from an impressive lineup of Marvel Contest of Champions!

Expertly crafted based on the unique appearance of Venompool in the game, the collectible figure standing approximately 36.5cm tall features a newly developed head sculpt with 3 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces and 2 interchangeable long tongues to create numerous combinations of character’s expressions, a skillfully tailored red and black suit capturing numerous fine details, signature weapons including a pair of katanas and a pistol, last but not least, a variety of interchangeable hands available for different gestures!

Furthermore, a Special Edition available in selected markets will include as additional grinning head sculpt as bonus item exclusively for collectors.

It is time to recruit this insanely cool Venompool to your unconventional collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Marvel #MarvelContestofChampions #Venompool
3c1636d8d253dd88606f9d0dd0969aca.jpg
5c7bc1a57e98bd72442a1dff9ec00e6b.jpg
3d7b2cd6b3f344325c65ffeed7745a6e.jpg
b02e265061159c2b569e2b9a12e1cf96.jpg
bcb7368800acbb0df1ab2b5c86d824ed.jpg
d7afa4582d14dad8b6233f8c7c44a04e.jpg
c2e8b427fce04308e068b19dce24ff5c.jpg
cde509287255cbaaccf8860707689722.jpg
926157281348d20645c2977d3a4444f9.jpg

Last edited:
So far they seem to really like the mashups from Contest of Champions. Warmachine Punisher, Venompool... maybe we'll get a Venom the Duck figure!

vtd.jpg

There's a bizarre market for Venomized characters. Funko has a whole line dedicated to it. I suspect that the popularity of Deadpool coupled with the success of Venom in global markets made this a pretty easy decision for them to make.

Looks like something NECA could do well. Feels like just a waste of time for Hot Toys.

I really hope this mean we'll see a normal venom

This isn't anything of what a Venom figure would look like, so I doubt it.

Looks like something NECA could do well. Feels like just a waste of time for Hot Toys.

Yeah I kind of agree, I'm assuming it's all sculpted. NECA makes 1/4 figures for less than half the price like that. There's no human headsculpt with this so it's not like they've got a lot of paint work to go into it. I'd say there's no way this will go up for preorder, but I said that last year about Spider-Punk and he went up almost immediately lol.

Venom with swords and pouches...

Always a little sad to see a company dedicate resources to a crap idea.

This isn't anything of what a Venom figure would look like, so I doubt it.

Yeah I kind of agree, I'm assuming it's all sculpted. NECA makes 1/4 figures for less than half the price like that. There's no human headsculpt with this so it's not like they've got a lot of paint work to go into it. I'd say there's no way this will go up for preorder, but I said that last year about Spider-Punk and he went up almost immediately lol.

Yup. I know NECA 1/4 Hulk was like $200 and that was 1/4. Assuming this figure is the same size as HT Hulk, I would imagine it would be the same or a bit less from NECA.

HT will probably be double at minimum as you said. My guess is $450 if it ever gets made.

No actual Venom, but we get this. . .didn't know Contest of Champions had a re-do since the comics from the early '80s. Would pay vast sums of money to get just about any of these (even Quasar and funky coated Wonder Man) over whatever the hell this is:

clean.jpg

Back