1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_100189_WWFig.jpg

Starting to get excited for this line again. Glad I just picked up Sideshow’s latest Batman.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of her at SDCC.

Looking forward to seeing the costume, I assume classic to match the others in this line. Will it be a seamless body?

Well, honestly, their latest figures (Cap, Lobo, Freddy, Thor, Ghost Rider, and especially Classic Batman) have been really good. Not good enough for the asking price, granted, but still, I’m very happy with them, so I have hope for WW and Supes (even if Supes looks wrong somehow).

Judging from the logo, think it might finally be a Lynda Carter 1/6 scale? Would go well paired with the Christopher Reeve Superman.

Why are multiple people on here and OSR guessing Lynda Carter? They recently put out a new Batman for their DC line that was well received followed by the Flash and today they showed Superman, why would the Wonder Woman suddenly veer off into a television representation? I'm not saying your wrong but I think its pretty safe to assume she is part of the current DC line up of figures.

.....of course I could always find myself back here tomorrow night/Thursday morning deleting this post!

Lynda Carter WW is well overdue. The logo made people think its Lynda but guessing Sideshow continues with comic line does not bring logic to make one now but who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't noticed before that the logo does indeed match LC's WW. It may be a poor choice on Sideshows end that results in a bunch of disappointed LC fans if its not her, if it is still part of their current comic based line than a different logo may have been smarter.

Back