1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_100224_SupermanFig.jpg

The head sculpt does look much better as does the cape connection and belt loop placement on the trunks. Glad Sideshow stuck with the classic look instead of their own interpretation.
The only personal negative is I wish they put him on a more muscular body. I guess that’s an easy swap though.

Looks great to me, can't wait to see more. Just glad Sideshow is adding to this 1/6 comic book line. Their last Batman is one of the best sixth scale figures I own.

Much rather have something new from this line. Besides that, the original Supes photo shown at SDCC looked amazing...then we got what we got so the same could happen here.

Looks bad honestly. Might be the angle of the sculpt. Sideshow does great headsculpts for their statues, so it puzzles me why they can't translate that to 1/6.

I hope we see some new stuff at Comic Con. This is nice and all, but I’d love to see someone that hasn’t been done to death already.

So, since the last Batman seems to be available still, is it safe to assume I can wait until in hand reviews to decide on this? So far I've only purchased Hot Toys, and I'm a bit apprehensive to pull the trigger on this despite Supes being my favorite superhero. As someone mentioned before, their headsculpts on their statues are great, but something about the sculpts on their figures that I can't quite put a finger on, seems off to me. Otherwise I think they look fantastic. I hope this and the Wonder Woman turn out well.

Back