Statue Sideshow Mythos Alien Queen LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC page

Attachments

• que.jpg
    que.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 298
You know, it used to be that when Sideshow announced a new Alien statue, I would get excited. Today, my reaction to seeing the title of this thread was, "Oh boy, I wonder what Kenner reject PVC mess they'll trot out now". Seeing the picture, my low expectations were appropriate.

Who wants to guess the price? Their last Alien LSB was $400, so I'll guess $700.

Looks a bit weird, need to see more though.

They also need to be more clear with scales, Legendary was fine when it was 99% 1/2 scale, but it seems to be all over the shop now and doesn't help at all as a description.

Need to see more but honestly why “mythos” why not film accurate?

Need to see more but honestly why “mythos” why not film accurate?

Because accuracy-wise, Sideshow can't compete with Prime 1, Mamegyorai, CoolProps, etc. Or at least, they aren't willing to put in the resources required to compete.

Because accuracy-wise, Sideshow can't compete with Prime 1, Mamegyorai, CoolProps, etc. Or at least, they aren't willing to put in the resources required to compete.

They need to repartner with the studio like they did with the previous Alien Queen, it's the only way they ever release any good Alien/Pred Stuff.

They need to repartner with the studio like they did with the previous Alien Queen, it's the only way they ever release any good Alien/Pred Stuff.

Even that might not help. They paired with Legacy for that Chimp like Alien warrior monstrosity that nobody seems to have ordered. Just looked actually and it's got an 250 ES which is surprisingly high given the $950 price tag....

Come to think of it, they also paired with Legacy for the queen maquette with midget alien Warriors and an entirely incorrect tail etc.

They need to step back and just start again with their Alien and Predator statues I think as something has gone badly wrong....

Even that might not help. They paired with Legacy for that Chimp like Alien warrior monstrosity that nobody seems to have ordered. Just looked actually and it's got an 250 ES which is surprisingly high given the $950 price tag....

Come to think of it, they also paired with Legacy for the queen maquette with midget alien Warriors and an entirely incorrect tail etc.

They need to step back and just start again with their Alien and Predator statues I think as something has gone badly wrong....

I guess the SWS connection was stronger and whoever they work with now at the post-stan Legacy aren't as good or caring.

I guess the SWS connection was stronger and whoever they work with now at the post-stan Legacy aren't as good or caring.

I don't know. When it comes to Sideshow's Aliens and Predators, I just don't know. They need to step up as the modern competition is light years ahead already.

I don't know. When it comes to Sideshow's Aliens and Predators, I just don't know. They need to step up as the modern competition is light years ahead already.

Absolutely.

Sideshow has clearly admitted defeat in all this mythos nonsense. They no longer have a horse in the race.

COME ON MAAAAAN!! Just gimme the ******ING movie monster! What's so hard with this?! Do it. Do it well. Charge me something fair. Let's do business.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Have you met Sideshow?[emoji38]
Sideshow is turning into that strip club you walk past while on walks with your girlfriend. You peek out of the corner of your eye without turning your head and walk right past.

Sideshow is turning into that strip club you walk past while on walks with your girlfriend. You peek out of the corner of your eye without turning your head and walk right past.

But if your girlfriend is Prime 1, you put a ring on that finger.

Back