Hot Toys Tony Stark's Arc Reactor - Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knogooseness

Freakalicious
Reaction score
“Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart”

Tony Stark has created the very first Arc Reactor to keep him alive and power his first suit of armor in ‘Iron Man’. The arc reactor supplies energy to an electromagnet, which prevents embedded shrapnel from reaching his heart. Based on the first Marvel Studio production - Iron Man, Hot Toys is thrilled to expend on the Life-Size Masterpiece Series with Tony Stark’s Arc Reactor given by Tony’s personal assistant Pepper as a desktop ornament!

Masterfully crafted with authentic and screen-accurate details, the Arc Reactor in actual size stands approximately 16cm in height. Recreated with diecast and copper wire material, it features two LED lighting modes which include light-on effect and breathing light effect, phenomenal multi-layered metallic painting highlighting its fantastic aesthetics, ring engraved with the words “Proof That Tony Stark Has A Heart” as seen in the movie, completed with a specially designed custom base and display case.

This one-of-a-kind collectible is a perfect way to show love for your favorite MCU characters!

first IM.jpg

PD1563252192Apf.jpg

PD1563252195hKE.jpg

PD1563252199fMt.jpg

PD1563252200l5j.jpg

PD1563252202zAf.jpg

PD1563252204bSM.jpg

PD1563252205ztf.jpg

PD1563252207vWS.jpg

Attachments

• PD1563252196527.jpg
    PD1563252196527.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 471
I was hoping that they would produce it in the same thick glass/acrylic that was used in the film, otherwise it’s physically the same as the King Arts pieces that I have.

This one-of-a-kind collectible is a perfect way to show love for your favorite MCU characters!

So one of a kind that it has been released and re-released (after it initially came out 3 years ago) by King Arts.

If it's cheaper than King Arts, I'll bite.

Any idea if the case (or the case with the King Arts one) is glass?

I too am curious on the cost for this one. It doesn't really look any different than King Arts, but it still looks great.

So one of a kind that it has been released and re-released (after it initially came out 3 years ago) by King Arts.

If it's cheaper than King Arts, I'll bite.

Any idea if the case (or the case with the King Arts one) is glass?

The King Arts one is acrylic. And I'm guessing this one is as well. I bought two of Mark 1 reactors, and 1 of each of the other 3 versions.

But at the end of the day, neither display boxes are at all accurate to the thick glass case used in the movie.

The King Arts one is acrylic. And I'm guessing this one is as well. I bought two of Mark 1 reactors, and 1 of each of the other 3 versions.

But at the end of the day, neither display boxes are at all accurate to the thick glass case used in the movie.

The glass/acrylic on this will be the same, not thick like the movie accurate one. I’ve wanted an official one of these for a while and never went with the cheaper $100 DIY ones. This is perfect for my needs.

I'm hoping that with this being under the Iron Man film license that it could mean we could be getting a Mark I figure soon.

6096bddfe2cef5abdfc72ad691f98095.jpg

Looking at this from the actual movie the glass cover on this is way too tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back