1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Surprised many Star Wars fans with his appearance in Solo: A Star Wars Story, audience discovered that the deadly Darth Maul has survived to build an empire of his own as the true leader of Crimson Dawn. Operating from his homeworld of Dathomir, Maul commanded the crime syndicate with the help of refined figurehead and terrifying enforcer Dryden Vos, who traversed the galaxy on his lavish yacht entertaining and brutally imposing the will of his master. After his death, Dryden’s first lieutenant Qi’ra assumed control over the territories, working closely with Maul to continue their rule.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the new 1/6th scale Darth Maul collectible figure from Solo: A Star Wars Story to our premium DX Series for Star Wars fans to enjoy!

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Darth Maul in the film, the new 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, finely tailored outfit and robe, highly detailed robotic legs, Maul’s iconic double-bladed lightsaber with LED light-up function and interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, a selection of interchangeable hands for posing options, a specialized seat for Maul and a figure base.

This amazing collectible figure inspired by Darth Maul’s latest look in the film will surely be a great addition for Star Wars fans!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #SoloAStarWarsStory #DarthMaul

uieW9dA.jpg

WhfRjba.jpg

vsSVVWh.jpg

2cESch8.jpg

ciXQmAH.jpg

18G8MlE.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Ditto. Very unexpected. but damn he looks awesome. Love me some maul

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Just saw on Facebook- old man Maul! Outta no where!

Haha and he gets another DX release.

Wish Disney would make a sequel to Solo to show more of Maul

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Was hoping they’d make him since they had the license!!! Awww yeah!!!

Is it a DX? I saw the moveable eyes but didn't assume this was a DX.

No wonder they cheap'd out on the robe for Naboo Maul.

Tempting but I’m not feeling “chubby”
Maul. Going to stick with the TPM version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they figured out another use for him.

Never saw this coming.

But what's the use/reuse? It looks absolutely all new.

ROBOT LEGS! HE'S GOT ROBOT LEGS! This is such a crazy release.

Haha and he gets another DX release.

It's like HT just can't spread the love around. Once a DX then always. Jokers, Batmans, Jack Sparrows, and now Darth Mauls. That's like 90% of all DX releases there. This has to be the DX with the least amount of screen time right?

Is it a DX? I saw the moveable eyes but didn't assume this was a DX.

I guess so. The DX branding is in all the pictures. I’m surprised Darth Maul now has three different DX figures technically. :lol

Remember back in 2012 when they announced DX Batman Returns Penguin.... well there’s two DX Darth Mauls now :(

But what's the use/reuse? It looks absolutely all new.

Yeah, looking again there really is no reuse. I thought maybe the materials but the new outfit looks really shiny.

Interesting that it made DX status, seems a little light on gear... not that he had a lot in that scene but still.

"Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the new 1/6th scale Darth Maul collectible figure from Solo: A Star Wars Story to our premium DX Series for Star Wars fans to enjoy!"

for those who can't read too well.
:lol

Yeah I am just gonna say it....

WTF?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

This guy was in the film for 20 seconds...as a hologram. I guess they based this off the test shots for the character. I don’t know why this was released, let alone ahead of any version of Lando. There are tons of figures I would have preferred. I just don’t get it.

"Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the new 1/6th scale Darth Maul collectible figure from Solo: A Star Wars Story to our premium DX Series for Star Wars fans to enjoy!"

for those who can't read too well.
:lol

Or who didn't read at all, just looked at the pretty pictures. Like me. :)

Back