Sdcc 2019 asmus toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys! We will be at SDCC this year showing with Diamond's booth 2401.
Feel free to drop by and say hi!And if you have photos or any questions and feedback about our display, we're excited to see you share them here!
We are also hosting a convention exclusive giveaway for the first time ever so keep an eye out for our announcement!

宣傳圖-01.jpg

^Yep. Looks stunning. Can't wait to see what he comes with. Kudos to Asmus who have been improving so much over time, not to mention how they interact with collectors.

I would love to be able to go to SDCC - maybe one day :lol. Still I am really looking forward to seeing what Asmus have there on display, hopefully there will be some pics posted on the forum...I'm hoping for some previews of new Middle Earth figures. :pray:

That Gandalf looks amazing, I am so so tempted... :panic:

Couldn't make it to SDCC this year - counting my blessings that I was able to go three years in a row from 2012-2014, though!

Any chance of you guys making it to NYCC? I'm on the east coast and that is much easier to justify financially going to after buying a house this past year!

Dont care for Lord of the Rings and Asmus has been hit or miss with their sculpts, but this Gandalf is so good. One of the best sculpt I have seen

Asmus please make Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday fro Tombstone. I ask you every year. Also where is this new Ace Ventura?

Back