Prop Cookie Monster Photo Puppet Replica - Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here owns any of the Muppet replicas that Master Replicas made quite a few years ago, but HasLabs is doing a crowd funded Cookie Monster IF it gets to 3,000 backers. It's not looking good at the moment so figured I'd start a thread to spread the word.

Purchase Link: https://hasbropulse.com/products/cookie-monster

CookieMonster0045_updated_1024x1024.jpg

Sesame_Street_Cookie_Monster_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I know I spend a lot of money on things I don't need but a life-sized Cookie Monster puppet?

Last edited:
they only have to sell 3,000 in which they will do. It will be at SDCC so more people will be aware of it. I'm in

That's actually really cool. I have the Master Replicas Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal, and they are some of my favorite replicas I have. Sesame Street wasn't as important to me as the Muppets when I was a child, but this is just cool enough to pick up.

I will certainly keep my eye on this. If it does near the goal I will pick it up. It seems that as of right now, it is a long ways away from the goal. If Comic Con does not give it a boost, I have doubts it will hit the numbers needed.

Like some have said here, the master replicas Muppets are some of my favorites. I would really love it if Hasbro decided to get into making some of those as well. The Fozzie that Master Replicas abandoned still saddens me to this day.

Last edited:
I will certainly keep my eye on this. If it does near the goal I will pick it up. It seems that as of right now, it is a long ways away from the goal. If Comic Con does not give it a boost, I have doubts it will hit the numbers needed.

Like some have said here, the master replicas Muppets are some of my favorites. I would really love it if Hasbro decided to get into making some of those as well. The Fozzie that Master Replicas abandoned still saddens me to this day.

Sadly, I don't see this happening either. It's really too bad. I don't know if they could do Muppets even if it did happen though. Not sure who has that license as the Muppets are owned by Disney.

That Fozzie was amazing. The Rizzo that EFx teased was even cool. Oh well, what could have been.

Looks like right now after Comic Con the support is only at 317. Unless 2700 people are holding out somewhere I do not think this will meet the goal, which is a shame. It seems like the other Haslab project is not doing so great either.

I think they underestimated the power of Star Wars originally and over estimated transformers and Sesame Street. They should have tried marvel before either of these current ones. Having two at once probably isn’t helping either.

Back