1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Thor Collectible Figure】

?I?m still worthy!?

Five years after the shocking events of Avengers: Infinity War, God of Thunder?s priorities shift towards playing video games with his best pals while attempting to drink every bottle of beer in the city! His unexpected descent into depression has turned him to an alcoholic, thus giving him a massive physical transformation.

Our signature Marvel super hero?s appearance has changed but his heroism remains. Thor is still and always be worthy to wield the mighty hammer, even if he might not necessarily always feel that he is. Inspired by Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the hugely-anticipated 1/6th scale Thor collectible figure long-awaited by fans since its debut in Hot Toys summer exhibitions.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Chris Hemsworth?s appearance in the movie with wonderful likeness. Features a newly developed head sculpt with a pair of different colored eyes and specially applied luminous reflective effect that accentuates Thor using his thunder power, a newly developed specialized body that depicts his body with physical changes, expertly tailored body armor with LED light up function and matching lightning effect accessories, signature red-colored cape and body armor, accurate-scaled recreation of LED light up Stormbreaker with impressive details from handle to head, LED light up Mjolnir, several pieces of lightning effect accessories crafted with specially applied luminous reflective effect, and a dynamic figure stand with movie logo.

This new Thor collectible figure will be an extraordinary addition for any Marvel fans!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #Endgame #Thor #GodofThunder #ChrisHemsworth

IMG_3983.JPGIMG_3981.JPGIMG_3980.JPGIMG_3979.JPGIMG_3978.JPGIMG_3976.JPGIMG_3975.JPGIMG_3974.JPGIMG_3972.JPGIMG_3971.JPGIMG_3970.JPGIMG_3969.JPGIMG_3968.JPGIMG_3967.JPG

"I am still worthy."

His appearance has changed but his heroism remains.

Take a sneak peek at the more robust version of God of Thunder in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Marvel Studios??[emoji769] Avengers: Endgame by Hot Toys! Check back for more surprising reveals!

#HotToys Marvel Studios Marvel Avengers #Endgame #ComingSoon

IMG_7728.jpg

Last edited:
I missed the last one,haven't preordered the re release.. but this one,I think is mine!
Just give me a battle damaged iron man from the film's finale and an Old man Cap...and I'm good to go.

Instant Order for probably the last ever Thor.. and I'll have the entire set of Thor figures :yess:

FINALLY Bro Thor! I thought Iron-man and cap were the only endgame figures i get but now i need Thor. Lol

Doesn't the belly seem a bit small and low compared to the movie? I think he also had thicker arms as well.

Maybe a tad with the belly but that’s pretty much how it looked on screen. The armor while it still showed his gut kinda made it look a bit smaller. The arms tho yes but I never expected Hot Toys to mold new arms.

Time to finish the Trinity. Nice. I'd expect the actual announcement at SDCC this week.

Looks like dudes Mark 50 is safe (as if there was ever any doubt) haha!

Yes, it is looking to be safe (and I have zero doubts that it will be produced).

Yeah I thought the same. Blinguskahn I think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course you remembered, you probably have a midnight reminder set for whatever day in May of 2020 so you could pounce on it like a hyena!

Then again, this is just a teaser picture and IIRC, my statement was that I would give away a brand new Mk. L if they didn’t put an Endgame Thor up for PO. So it’s looking like the inevitable prototype will be shown but will it be available for PO?

It’s happening :pray::impatient::yess:

Instant Order for probably the last ever Thor.. and I'll have the entire set of Thor figures :yess:

Hemsworth is said to have reupped his contract with Marvel/Disney. Apparently the guy will be making 10 times the salary he got compared to the original Thor, will be earning ”points” (it’s like a percentage of the movies’ net income but the points only come if x movies makes over y dollars) and has some creative control. That stuff, at least, is what the Hollywood rumor mill has been kicking around. If they announce him in anything at SDCC hall H next week (GotG3, Asguardians of the Galaxy, Thor 4, etc.) then I’d believe he got the new contract he wanted.

Yes, it is looking to be safe (and I have zero doubts that it will be produced).

Of course you remembered, you probably have a midnight reminder set for whatever day in May of 2020 so you could pounce on it like a hyena!

:

Nah, I just remember the discussion. But that other dude who instigated the bet seems to be pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those figures I've totally 180'd on. With my first viewing I thought he was a little too much the butt of jokes. After, thinking it over a bit and several more viewings I'm more than up for this figure. He's gunna look awesome with Mk85 and Cap.

Back