Gandalf the Grey Staff movie replica with certification and mirror stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamxeena

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi ..My name is Lisa and just joined this!..I still don't know how to navigate around..but I'm interested in selling my Gandalf the Grey staff..movie replica ..I have certification with it and a mirror stand...HELP..if this is not the right place..can you let me know where I can sell this.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Lisa!
wavesmile.gif

You need to be a Premium Member in order to sell on the forum. Here's a bit of information from the site Community Guidelines:

COMMERCE FORUMS RULES

Only Premium Members may post items for sale. See here for details on Premium Membership.

You can post a thread advertising your item(s) for sale or you can choose the Classified listings in the Panjo Marketplace. Each item can have its own Panjo listing and it will also create a linked thread in the appropriate sales forum. When you sell an item you MUST change the listing to SOLD.

Hi ..My name is Lisa and just joined this!..I still don't know how to navigate around..but I'm interested in selling my Gandalf the Grey staff..movie replica ..I have certification with it and a mirror stand...HELP..if this is not the right place..can you let me know where I can sell this.

If its the Noble Collection, those are quite hard to come by... Where are you located?

Back