• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eBaying various Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: eBaying several Hot Toys figures

PSA: Don't bid if you don't have money/plan to pay :slap

eBay is a PITA sometimes.

Was it deibimez0 or frodooftheshire?

The 2 most recent time-wasters I’ve dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. peterhammond3 and robertkrane-0 are in together I think.

Also zeintoalejo_0 "my son bid on it, I'm not paying". :slap Might wanna control your kid and change your password idiot. :gah:

Also zeintoalejo_0 "my son bid on it, I'm not paying". :slap Might wanna control your kid and change your password idiot. :gah:

SMH. Thanks for the usernames, I'll block 'em.

I think "My kid bid on it accidentally" is becoming a new excuse on eBay. I've had enough of that where I think people are flat out lying and making new excuses up...

All GOTG end in next 30 mins or less.

I won the Drax (and PAID!!! :) ) I think I also got the Civil War Falcon from you last week, should arrive tomorrow! I've had good luck selling on eBay aside from one or two winners never paying and just disappearing. What is the benefit to them of doing that anyway?

I won the Drax (and PAID!!! :) ) I think I also got the Civil War Falcon from you last week, should arrive tomorrow! I've had good luck selling on eBay aside from one or two winners never paying and just disappearing. What is the benefit to them of doing that anyway?

Oh cool. Glad a Fellow Freak got them :)

I think people impulse buy then back out 2 mins later. :/

Back