1/6 TOP-001 1/6 Comedian casual ( Joaquin phoenix Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchy

Super Freak
Reaction score
61170926_2032460037058541_4276884817963909120_n__49161.1561303074.jpg

Photo_25-5-2019_2_22_55_AM__48247.1558724705.jpg

Photo_25-5-2019_2_22_59_AM__72402.1558724967.jpg

Photo_25-5-2019_2_23_27_AM__60607.1558725231.jpg

**body is not included**

Features:

-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms

Costume:

-One(1)Brown jacket
-One(1)White shirt
-One(1)Brown vest
-One(1)Purple pants
-One(1)White socks
-One(1)Shoes

Accessories

-One(1)1/6 Paper bag
-One(1)cigarette

**suggest to use narrow should body or TTM18 body type**

was wondering why there was no thread for this. I've had my comedian for a couple weeks now. Its a nice comedian, but this comedian has eyes that are the wrong color and his pants I don't think are right. I don't know why I bought a comedian from a movie that is not even out yet and could very well suck, shame on me for that.

But this comedian only cost 90 bucks and is a good set so I won't feel bad to use it for scrap parts when the endless inevitable Hot Toys and custom runs come later.

Hell, it might be a smart move for a small company to release a bootleg before the movie. They might be making sales that would otherwise be lost if the movie turns out to be lousy. And if it's a hit? They'll be far ahead of the competition with a figure already ready to go!

was wondering why there was no thread for this. I've had my comedian for a couple weeks now. Its a nice comedian, but this comedian has eyes that are the wrong color and his pants I don't think are right. I don't know why I bought a comedian from a movie that is not even out yet and could very well suck, shame on me for that.

But this comedian only cost 90 bucks and is a good set so I won't feel bad to use it for scrap parts when the endless inevitable Hot Toys and custom runs come later.

Really ? I think it was new. And yes no body.

Wondering if HT will announce theirs before long- you know they will do one

Wondering if HT will announce theirs before long- you know they will do one

I'm counting on a Joker version, but not sure on the casual costume. I think it was posted to the Joker customs thread before.

Does anyone still have it in stock? It's nice that it's all ready, but you'd hope they will have more when the movie is actually out.

Hot Toys wi definitely not make a new joker. There is no way the wi get the actor to approve this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hot Toys wi definitely not make a new joker. There is no way the wi get the actor to approve this.

I don't understand this thinking. Warner Brothers would sign an actor in this day without getting their likeness rights? I can't imagine that. I don't care how much you want the actor, it's the Joker. He's going to have toys made for it.

I don't understand this thinking. Warner Brothers would sign an actor in this day without getting their likeness rights? I can't imagine that.

If they really want the actor and the actor really doesn't want to sign it away. It's not impossible, especially if there's little desire to make toys in the first place.

I don't care how much you want the actor, it's the Joker. He's going to have toys made for it.

It's not a kids movie. They're aiming for something different on this one. We'll see if it works.

Not saying they don't have likeness rights (I have no knowledge on that point), but I am saying it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Why ? Joaquin Phoenix is against action figure of himself ? or rather his character ? Did you know him personally ?
The movie is not a blockbuster, so the licence will be cheaper.

I can’t see Hot Toys doing this one but I’ve been surprised by them before.
I think it’s more likely that we’ll see multiple unlicensed figures from different companies.

The likeness on this one doesn’t really work for me on this one but I’m definitely tempted.

Dude, save the use of the word for some of us!

Why ? Joaquin Phoenix is against action figure of himself ? or rather his character ? Did you know him personally ?
The movie is not a blockbuster, so the licence will be cheaper.
I of course dont known him personally, but I have yet to see any merchandise from this movie and not to mention it's a rated R version so they are aiming at a completely different audience.

We will see I guess If I dont at least see some DC direct stuff for him at Comic Con then I really have doubts about a figure of him getting made

Last edited:
Pretty cool for what it is, but I’m not loving the headsculpt. Seems to have a VERY heavy dose of DeNiro in there, not enough Joaquin Phoenix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back