1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced on Starwars.com
sith-trooper-hot-toys-sdcc-2019-c.jpg

sith-trooper-hot-toys-sdcc-2019-708x1024.jpg

Very interesting design variation from regular troopers.

Re: Sith Trooper 1/6 Scale Figure – Early Release Edition

The HT version of this really shows off the cool little touches. I like the striations in it a lot. it's an interesting texture that breaks up the red some.

OMG...it begins... !!!

This is the same trooper that was at the bottom of the "fake poster" that was leaked before anything official at Star Wars Celebration. Starwars.com also confirms that this is from TROS. Yay!

it's from The Rise of Skywalker , was officially confirmed by The Star Wars Show

Oooo the details in that are lot cooler than I would have expected. Also looks like they use an MP7 as a base for the barrel of that rifle, looks pretty cool!

The design is cool. I also like the gun. I wonder if they will have force powers.

Finally a good looking sequel trooper!

What does early release edition mean? Does that mean they’ll release an improved version in a few months?

Looks pretty awesome. Im going to have to see the movie before I decide what (if any) figures im getting though.

Sith troopers are something from the EU and essentially an Old Republic era design. Obviously, this one is a brand new design taking advantage of this generation tech and based on the FO armor style.

This really peaked my interest. Not a huge fan of EU but i'm really looking forward to see how Abrams intend to round his trilogy and the whole Saga. After Palpatine's laugh and now this trooper, it really does look like Sith are not finished yet.

Remember the last film they gave us the “executioner Trooper “ look how that speculation turned out.

Back