1/6 Hot toys Jar-jar Binks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r3dPyramid

Super Freak
Reaction score
My favorite
9f5fa113e02310591cef497744c99e33.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Disregard... it's fake. D'oh [emoji29]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Guys, these are not particularly talented photoshop jobs. You should not be getting fooled by these.

:slap

I’d actually buy this if it were real. I’m one of like four people who liked Jar Jar and what George was trying to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d actually buy this if it were real. I’m one of like four people who liked Jar Jar and what George was trying to do.

I guess I'm also one of those four haha. He's hilarious... just not in the way he was intended to be.

Real or not, I’d kill for an SDCC Exclusive Darth Jar Jar

I bet there's some sweet spot of production numbers at which this guy would actually do well with that 1999 nostalgia. But who knows what that would be.

If a 1/6 Jar-Jar would ever get released, I might buy one together with a Mr. Bean and maybe even a Deadpool, and display them around my collection in funny poses

I'd buy a jar jar, the endless untentionally or intentionally funny quotes that the character provided have secured his spot in my collection

The character was a major contributor in ruining TPM for me but I would definitely buy it to add to my "Shelf of Shame".

Even for this purpose I couldn't buy Jar Jar. But hey, he isn't the worst/most annoying Star Wars character anymore...

Back