Court of the Dead 1/6 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if BBTS have let the cat out of the bag early here but I had their newsletter yesterday & looks like TB League have acquired the Court of the Dead license for 1/6 Scale figures

Kier has gone up for pre-order at $170 & she looks pretty good.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/96775

(can't link pics as work firewall all kinds of hosting & stuff so if someone else could do it that would awesome :wink1: )

Can't see them up at SS yet

Think I might have to get in on these, hope we see Gethsemoni & Shard next

Neil

I noticed this yesterday and was curious why it wasn't posted on Sideshow first. Looks good to me.

Well found a UK seller who will have them :yess:

Going to be £180 (about $216) but if I order direct from BBTS with delivery & UK Customs it would be around £220 (or $265) so it's actually one of the rare occasions that buying in the UK will be better for me :lol

But totally agree with the comments this looks awesome & a much cheaper option to get into CotD pieces...not that I still don't want the Kier Statue...because DAMN I DO :wink1: lol

Neil

$169. That seems like a pretty decent price. I'll definitely think about it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone got a Malavestros? It is releasedbut hard to find in hand pics on the web

Demithyle's final product images. Not mine but from Taobao. Credit to the owner!
Screenshot_20220828_223621_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220828_223618_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220828_223616_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220828_223612_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220828_223609_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back