Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I like it.

ironmanss.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII maquette

My favourite Iron Man suit, but I stopped collecting movie pieces...on the other hand I don't really care for comics Iron Man but like the MCU version, so this is tempting.

Again? It’s a Mark 7! Though I guess there is the XM.

Though I probably won’t get this one. But if it were a Mark 1 nothing would stop me from getting it.

In 1/4 scale so far Sideshow have made the Mark 1, 2, 3, 6, 42; Iron Studios have the Mark 43, 46, 85 and XM have their Mark 7. Though there was another Mark 42, but I forget who made that one. Oh and IA did the Mark 44.

You can never have too many MCU Iron Man pieces. Just ask those that purchased all the Hot Toys House Party Protocol suits.

My favourite Iron Man suit, but I stopped collecting movie pieces...on the other hand I don't really care for comics Iron Man but like the MCU version, so this is tempting.

I’m the opposite. All I collect is movie pieces nowadays. And I know I’m in the the minority on this one but the Mark 7 is one of my least favourite suits.

Still don't have an iron man piece to display next to thanos, so we will see how it turns out

I have to see more of the sculpt. Right now it looks ok.

...But I would've loved this to be the classic comic Iron Man PF. Now that would've been DOPE!

...Or even better if this was the comic Silver Centurion PF. Damn, if only!

Pass. Think it looks cool but I just don't do movie pieces.

Looks awesome. Cool flying pose. Super dynamic firing a hand thruster and a rocket. Interested to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this looks cool. Now they just have the Mark V left after those teasers they did a while back.

If production turns out like the III then it should be a winner.

*patiently waits for a Star Wars PF reveal*

Looks pretty cool with the light up parts

Rumor is they lost the license. May be waiting a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's been a rumor that came out of no where a while back because they haven't teased any recent merch.

We know they're working on a Rancor, just hoping SDCC comes up with some good stuff.

I’m the opposite. All I collect is movie pieces nowadays. And I know I’m in the the minority on this one but the Mark 7 is one of my least favourite suits.

I'm with you, I only collect movie pieces too, which is why I'm bummed XM primarily only do comic. I consider XM one of the best studios.
I'm in with this one though....

I'm with you, I only collect movie pieces too, which is why I'm bummed XM primarily only do comic. I consider XM one of the best studios.
I'm in with this one though....

Because of lack of space and already having too many 1/4 scale Iron Man figures (3, 42, 43, 46, and the 85 to come) I’ll probably end up skipping this one. But then you can never have too much of a good thing can you, and as many as I have of Iron Man I have double that in large scale Batman statues.

So my waitlist just converted for the M III and now this, lol. Only IM PF I’m gonna have....thing the M III is more of an iconic pose. This one seems too busy? Thoughts form those who have the M III

Back