Steampunk Red Sonja (tbleague)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooch

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone planning to pick this up? I think it looks pretty cool.

9d0960bf-cc1b-45a3-9a9e-f8f64fff0939.jpg

I almost think this might have done better if they hadn't labelled her "Red Sonja". Just name her "Steam Punk Red" or something. I already bought the more recognizable version and it's great. Not sure what to make of this version.

I think it looks nice, it's a cool mashup design, but it doesn't fit in with anything else I own, so even as a Red Sonja fan and a fan of the steampunk aesthetic, I'm not feeling compelled to buy it.

I am getting her, The design is based on a series of comic books Dynamite put out where their main characters were part of a steampunk world. The figure matches the comic pretty well.

I am getting her, The design is based on a series of comic books Dynamite put out where their main characters were part of a steampunk world. The figure matches the comic pretty well.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering if it was based on a comic, but I don't know Red Sonja too well!

Ordered! I love RS, and I'm expecting TBL will be on their usual A game with this piece... You can order versions with or without the base - I always go for the base if possible... Will post pics whenever she shows up!

I think the headsculpt on this looks great. I also like some of the other bits and pieces. I’m not a fan of the steampunk theme with Sonja, but I am a fan of Sonja. I’d say this would be perfect to bash into a regular old school Sonja using pieces from other Phicen releases.

Bit surprised there hasn?t been a lot of chat for this. I?ve put this in a basket so many times but never actually checked out yet. I have the superduck steampunk girl and steampunk jack the ripper so this would be a nice figure to compliment those. I just think the price isn?t at that sweet spot yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back