Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Solo 2 rumor

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Solo 2 rumor

The only thing I think of when I hear the word Solo mentioned....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solo-cups-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	486862

Beer Pong Solo.

Being the deadbeat drunk he was in DisneyEU, he would dominate!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDucky View Post

Do you have a set JAWS?

Mando dominated the world. Solo was forgotten five minutes after you walked out of the theater.
    Do I have a set??? Of Balls ?? Not sure what you mean.

I don't care if something dominates the world.. I care about what I like.

Would Mandalorian be half as popular if not for Baby Yoda? I mean seriously.. Only time I see anything about Mando it has to do with girls loving Baby Yoda.

My point is.. For me, Solo is not that bad and The Mandalorian is not that great. Both are harmless.

I am really hoping Mando is a lot better in Season 2. Season 1 was very forgettable to me and only had two or maybe three stand out episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
    Do I have a set??? Of Balls ?? Not sure what you mean.

I don't care if something dominates the world.. I care about what I like.

Would Mandalorian be half as popular if not for Baby Yoda? I mean seriously.. Only time I see anything about Mando it has to do with girls loving Baby Yoda.

My point is.. For me, Solo is not that bad and The Mandalorian is not that great. Both are harmless.

I am really hoping Mando is a lot better in Season 2. Season 1 was very forgettable to me and only had two or maybe three stand out episodes.
    A comedy set!

I’m a guy and I love Baby Yoda too It wouldn’t be as popular, but that’s like saying would Star Wars be popular without Vader

I think I took your reply the wrong way anyways. Just your personal opinion, which is perfectly acceptable

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Season 1 was very forgettable to me and only had two or maybe three stand out episodes.
    How much more forgettable would it have been without Baby Yoda? I put The Child on the same level of gimmickry as Baby Groot.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDucky View Post
    A comedy set!

I’m a guy and I love Baby Yoda too It wouldn’t be as popular, but that’s like saying would Star Wars be popular without Vader

I think I took your reply the wrong way anyways. Just your personal opinion, which is perfectly acceptable
    Its all good..

Any time I post anything about films, music, status, or music I am always posting my opinion about it

Unless its about JAWS.. JAWS is great. That is a scientific fact

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Clone View Post
    How much more forgettable would it have been without Baby Yoda? I put The Child on the same level of gimmickry as Baby Groot.
    Thank goodness.. I thought I was alone in all this

Super Freak
    Feedback

Thank goodness.. I thought I was alone in all this
    You're not alone. I was fairly underwhelmed by Mando. I imagine a part of that had to be the enormous hype that surrounded it. There was no way the show could live up to that. Also, a friend from work "warned" me about it, also feeling like the show was not nearly as good as what they're saying, and actually not that good at all. So even with my expectations tempered, I still felt surprised at how little I was liking the show, and really, how kinda bland it was.

That said, I think the last 2 episodes helped a lot to lift the overall season, even helping lift the first few up a few notches. But if the show had ended at episode 6, or the last 2 eps would have been more of the same, then hoo boy, it would have been an absolute stinker in my eyes. As it stands now, it's a disappointment, and overall barely merits an "ok" from me.

And yeah the Child is cute, but for me not cute enough to carry a show!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Old Lu View Post
    You're not alone. I was fairly underwhelmed by Mando. I imagine a part of that had to be the enormous hype that surrounded it. There was no way the show could live up to that. Also, a friend from work "warned" me about it, also feeling like the show was not nearly as good as what they're saying, and actually not that good at all. So even with my expectations tempered, I still felt surprised at how little I was liking the show, and really, how kinda bland it was.

That said, I think the last 2 episodes helped a lot to lift the overall season, even helping lift the first few up a few notches. But if the show had ended at episode 6, or the last 2 eps would have been more of the same, then hoo boy, it would have been an absolute stinker in my eyes. As it stands now, it's a disappointment, and overall barely merits an "ok" from me.

Yeah.. The show has overall done nothing for me. There are parts I liked but overall I thought it was just.. Meh.. It did come to life in the final 2 episodes.. I think it will help if there starts being a main villain in the series. Lets face it, half the reason we love SW is the great villains. So hopefully the show has one now to help it become more interesting.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Old Lu View Post

That's surprising really and just goes to show how difficult it must be to continue writing Star Wars stories with so many differing opinions from fans. I only just watched The Mandalorian last week and thought it really captures the feel of the OT.

Considering the ST has not been well received by fans, yet Mando has, I would say they need to continue in the same direction that Mando has. Create new stories, but don't try to move too far away from the original world that was created.

I've just watched Solo too and I liked that as well. Some nice connections to characters we already know, but a new story that we had never seen before. A sequel to this story would be most welcome imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk