Solo 2 rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this online, many believe he is hinting at a Solo sequel...

1eefed16ab5a5e0a8e865f0fe5225025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The quicker they get Alden Ehrenreich back playing Han the better. With a one off or “solo” movie it is very hard to accept Ehrenreich as Han Solo, however if there were sequel people will accept Ehrenreich as young Han without making comparisons to Ford. SOLO is gathering followers who are now accepting that it was a entertaining movie. I would love to see future adventures with Han & Chewie and the longer they postpone the appearance of Fett or Jabba the better!!! Plus the soundtrack ROCKS!! I listen to it all the time!

Maybe it's a TV show, without huge actors it would probably be within a reasonable budget for that. I can't see them doing another movie given how it lost hundreds of millions of dollars.

I thought Solo was pretty good, so I'd like to see them get another shot. There are plenty of places they could go with a sequel. First encounter with Boba for example, as well as delving deeper into the Hutts. Would like to see Lando and Qi'ra back for the ride.

Yep. There's no "Solo" plan. Not after that boxoffice. Disney already has its Mandalorian show and the next trilogy after that.

Pretty sure Disney is giving Star Wars a rest beyond that.

It's current plan is to complete exhaust its own "animation of the 90's" IPs over the next two-years.

I always found it interesting that Lord and Miller were fired because their movie didn't "feel" like a SW movie and yet what we got instead also did not at all feel like any kind of SW movie ever. That's my biggest gripe about it.

Cool news if it pans out. I just watched it again a few nights ago and its a lot of fun. Great chemistry between Han and Chewbacca and Lando.

Loved solo. Just a great action adventure movie. Would love to see a sequel. The Han and the lady were awesome I want to see where it goes next after the cliff hanger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back