Detolf 90 degrees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalzeth

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone displayed their figures in a detolf but had the width and depth switched? I have a 15” spot of wall and was thinking maybe I could rotate the detolf sideways but am not sure how it looks. I don’t have a detolf so would love any advice or pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not do that. Detolfs are made to be vertical. If you switch one to be horizontal there is nothing there to support the weight of the detolf itself, much less anything you tried to put in there.

I actually meant keep the base in place on the bottom but rotate it 90 degrees so what’s normally the side is the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could rotate it, the issue will be that you wont be able to open the door. I've never rotated my case since I usually am moving or rearranging things.

If not being able to open the door isn't an issue, then it'll work. The only difference would be that the metal bars and plastic sheaths that support the shelves would be more obvious but that's not a big deal.

Back