Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Who has the Buffy sixth scale RIGHTS?

Quote Originally Posted by RealSarahdactyl View Post
    Are these figures hard to find now?
    I've got two Giles figures, I was just looking at the not MIB one the other day thinking if I should use the components on a different figure.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
    You can find them all and cheap just have to be patient. I'm mostly waiting for a cheap Giles/cordy/drucilla and all the monsters at this point. Especially d'hofferin and der kinderstod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is interesting to me. I think I have two Cordelias, and two Angels from the Angel line. Only one Lorne though.

I was snatching up Buffy and Angel figures whenever I could in about 2008. I'm happy to know they still have a fan base.

Especially after finding out about that new Buffy comic, set in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunknIronRabit View Post
    I've talked to a friend with amazing cgi talent about redoing the gang in 1/6 for headsculpts and he's just started my buffy one. I'm sure I could get him to do them for more people if we get enough interest on board.
    I'd be all over new Buffy figures in any way I could get them.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    I'd be in for a few major characters but, as said by others, I'd really want a peak modern standard for them and I don't know if or when that will ever happen. Could be a catch 22 where people like me aren't buying Buffy and Angel merchandise generally -thus not creating an impression of popularity and so no company is going to take the chance on a proper high-end line.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSarahdactyl View Post
    I'd be all over new Buffy figures in any way I could get them.

Well sit tight..., My Sculptor has been ok with the idea of the sculpts but he's wary about the hair... and he's not sure he wants to take it on and leave me with the hair to contend with. Im not so sure either. UNLESS there are some other talented sculptors that wanna take this on *nudge*nudge. LOL I honestly need to buy a new computer and tablet and just start seeing what I can so myself finally and stop being a big fat lazy whiney man baby and throwing my money at other people though. Hopefully this year I can remedy that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunknIronRabit View Post
    Well sit tight..., My Sculptor has been ok with the idea of the sculpts but he's wary about the hair... and he's not sure he wants to take it on and leave me with the hair to contend with. Im not so sure either. UNLESS there are some other talented sculptors that wanna take this on *nudge*nudge. LOL I honestly need to buy a new computer and tablet and just start seeing what I can so myself finally and stop being a big fat lazy whiney man baby and throwing my money at other people though. Hopefully this year I can remedy that.
    https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...yen-1865503976

See this post. This guy did this Daenerys Targaryen. Her scalp is a Hot Toys one. What about making the female heads compatible with brands like Kimi Toys? That way we can pull the scalps from heads like that to offer real hair.

The blonde is a Kimi Toys head.

Such a wonderful figure.

How does one actually post threads on this forum? It seems I can only reply.

Hi everyone, got those two a few month ago for quite cheap (50? for both).
    I've changed the body because the original ones were a bit flimsy (especialy angel) and added wire to the coat. They obviously look a bit dated upclose but once you take a step back they do the job.
    I still have to change Spike shirt. And i plan to buy a 1/6 vespa and make a backdrop and diorama for them, to recreate the scene of "the girl in question "

I would love to get the rest of them (the all gang, faith, lorne ) but between the fact that some are hard to find in Europe and not wanting to spend almost 100? multiple times for 15 year old figures, i don't think i will ever do. Hope that someday we can have new 1/6 buffy figure.

Also if some didn't know diamond select are making new buffy statue (buffy and angel for now). Its not 1/6 scale but its nice to get new buffy merchandise.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210122_125426.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	504283

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

This is super cool ....

New 6? figures coming from The Loyal Subjects! Hopefully this means we will be getting some new 12? figures in the near future