Premium Format Colossus Premium Format Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fully sculpted.

Attachments

• F2A38A8F-EDFE-4607-A2EF-6031DE5B541C.jpeg
    F2A38A8F-EDFE-4607-A2EF-6031DE5B541C.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 354
Really like the sculpt but the pose is weak for sure Will have to see a price but might grab this instead of the xm

Love this! The sculpt and portrait are excellent and I like the simple base. Don't need anymore huge bases in my collection :)

I'm stoked for this one! I dig what I see so far of this statue ...proportions, pose and portraits especially!

I'm stoked that SSC is trying to improve on the previous PF. The costumes are very similar, but this new one is fully sculpted this time. Similar musculature and portrait, but this time with it in a better pose.

feature

attachment.php

If the price is reasonable, then this is an instant buy.

Oh yeah, this will do just fine. Loving the sculpt and costume. EX is a waste for me personally. Lockheed should always go with Kitty. I guess this is sideshow's subtle way of telling us there's no Kitty PF coming. Hoping to see an Astonishing based Cyclops next.

I like the exclusive. Price point will make all the difference though as to whether I'd pull any trigger with it. It would have to be a bargain in my case. I'm trying to be better with spending.

I have to say, ss looks better, not too busy but just enough detail. If he turns out shiny this will be so good

Back