Premium Format Scarecrow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pic...

Attachments

• 65544A7D-988B-48CD-8DE1-402DABDE5320.jpeg
    65544A7D-988B-48CD-8DE1-402DABDE5320.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 363
I still very much prefer the Arkham style.

This one looks like it was designed for an animated cartoon.

I like that one too. I have the Prime 1 statue. I would describe this as having more of a comic vibe as opposed to a cartoon vibe though maybe that is splitting hairs?

The base and the scythe are pretty menacing.

The purple smoke is the only thing I’m not crazy on. Scarecrow’s has is usually green or yellow. I guess they went with it for it to pop but I’d wished they’d gone with a different color. I love the idea of zombie Jason Todd. That seems a reasonable Batman fear. Exclusive CoH will make or break this though.

I actually like what I see so far.

Still need to see the rest of the sculpt, tho. Hope to see more pics of this soon.

Agreed. This looks like it's based off the animated Scarecrow. Even though I consider myself a classic fan in general, I really think the best looking version of Scarecrow is the Arkham Scarecrow. This'll end up being a pass for me.

Agreed. This looks like it's based off the animated Scarecrow. Even though I consider myself a classic fan in general, I really think the best looking version of Scarecrow is the Arkham Scarecrow. This'll end up being a pass for me.

I think it’s because they’ve sculpted him so damn skinny or rather elongated etc.

It looks more suited to a smaller scale statue than quarter scale. Too cartoony for my liking. The concept sounds good but not so much the execution

Looks like a stiff breeze would knock him over. Is he usually drawn so thin?

Back