Premium Format The Flash Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
They finally made him.

Attachments

• 05D5A69A-E92E-4820-BC70-1061E3C05571.jpeg
    05D5A69A-E92E-4820-BC70-1061E3C05571.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 415
Looks good with the exception of the chin strap (which I don’t care for at all).
Hopefully it will have an alternate, more classic head.

Finally. I wish it were more of a museum pose so that it went better with the rest, but I’ll take it.

Yes, finally! Is this a render or a pic of the actual PF? Not a fan of the chin strap but the rest of the costume looks pretty solid.
Like Alan already said, hopefully we'll get a classic EX portrait minus the chip strap.

Wow, this place is dead. SS finally announces a Flash PF after pricing most collectors out and now everyone has left the hobby...lol

This is the 3D render apparently. And it’s sculpted by Daniel Bel :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the 3D render apparently. And it’s sculpted by Daniel Bel :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it did look like a render to me. Looking forward to seeing pics or a video of the PF. I kinda hope his face looks a little different on the PF. His eyes and smirk in the render make him look a bit villainous IMO. If the actual PF looks good, this will be the first Bel sculpt added to my collection.

I'm actually trying not to get too excited just yet. I really want to see this Bel sculpt in all its glory first before celebrating. Just being cautious I guess ....

Wow, this place is dead. SS finally announces a Flash PF after pricing most collectors out and now everyone has left the hobby...lol

A lot of DC collectors have jumped ship from SS entirely, I am one, but glad to see this for those that waited it out.

Yep, first I jumped ship to Prime 1, and then I jumped ship to collect only movie based pieces, all in the span of 6 months.

But it’s nice that they’ve ‘finalllllyyyyyyy’ doing this character. It only took then 10 years. Now for a Robin and MM.

Finally. Looks great as long as they nail the base. He's a little buff, but that makes it a bit more old school. I don't mind the chinstrap, but assuming there will be either a classic or unmasked portrait. I wonder if it will have some kind of removable lightning bolts. I'm really hoping SS announces a Mirror Pose Reverse Flash. You'd think that would be a no-brainer to strike while the iron is hot, but this is SS. So the more likely scenario is some folks will buy two in order to have the second repainted, and 2-3 years later SS will finally produce a limited run Reverse Flash mostly reusing this same sculpt.

I'm really hoping SS announces a Mirror Pose Reverse Flash. You'd think that would be a no-brainer to strike while the iron is hot, but this is SS. So the more likely scenario is some folks will buy two in order to have the second repainted, and 2-3 years later SS will finally produce a limited run Reverse Flash mostly reusing this same sculpt.

Variants seem to happen at Spooktacular. At least they have the last two years.

The piping on his costume looks like it will match well with the piping on the fully sculpted JL members.

green-lantern-hal-jordan_dc-comics_gallery_5c4dfd52e9e07.jpg

superman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4d0342be843.jpg

Now we need Martian Manhunter!

...and IMO, we need a re-do on Batman. This time without the bulky armor and hunchback, please. Oh ...and a new Aquaman, too. :lol

Looks very nice and worth the wait but obviously need to see a prototype to really make a judgement.

Back