Young Rich Toys Miles Morales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thainitty

Super Freak
Reaction score
B0BCE577-49D7-40F9-AAA0-3B702524A32D.jpeg
84314FE2-6D04-4A60-9CD2-E93BA10EE315.jpg
05272B60-F0B3-4243-9B12-ACD01CEBC2EE.jpeg
Saw this and it looks pretty sweet! It’s up for order on tns and toy origin

Pre-ordered the black suit version. If they were a little cheaper I’d get both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I just had to order this as well. The proportions may not be totally right, but it's still a really impressive set that captures the animation style really well.

And hopefully they'll make a Spider-Gwen at some point too.

Would be all over this if I didn’t have suspicion HT will make this.

Yup I just had to order this as well. The proportions may not be totally right, but it's still a really impressive set that captures the animation style really well.

And hopefully they'll make a Spider-Gwen at some point too.
They can basically count a sale out of me on a Gwen. I put off picking up the 1/4 SS statue in hopes of a 1/6 figure.
Would be all over this if I didn’t have suspicion HT will make this.
If these are officially licensed, I am suspect HT can push them out, unless they get an exclusive deal much the way they did with Harry Potter.

I'm unfamiliar with the company, but I'm fairly certain those are recast HT webs, no?

I'm sure there would be a Marvel logo somewhere if it were official licensed. And I have a feeling HT and Sideshow are the only 1/6 companies that could even afford them anyway.

I’ve ordered it, and if Hot Toys announces there’s between now and Q1 2020 then will cancel my order. Looks too good to pass up at this stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't appear to be licensed, given no Marvel logo and no suggestion that Nike license was obtained (apparently difficult/expensive, since BTTF 1 Marty Hot Toys figure doesn't have the swoosh). This price for something from an untested company that isn't licensed is taking a bit of a gamble. If it were DAM/VTS toys, or ThreeA/ThreeZero, or even Medicom, that would be something else.

HT has done some comic styled figures from time to time, but it's not frequent. I remember two muscle bound dudes a few years back probably being the last ones. They also did Golgo 13. Winnie the Pooh was a very non-traditional design, so they're not averse to something like that, but it's definitely not the norm.

Anybody bought from Toy Origin internationally? I’m asking from Australia. Really tempted. There have been some Instagram pics of Miles and a WIP Peter B Parker. If they do a Gwen, I’d be tempted to go the trio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back