Statue Iron Studios Wonder Woman 84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was posted by Jesse Custer on SF. From IS CCXP panel

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 395
I really need to see the film first, before I buy that particular costume.

Pretty much feel the same about those new black Spidey outfits. But I’ll know soon enough as I’m leaving in an hour to watch that at the cinemas.

Take this with a pinch of salt but the pre screenings of WW84 and Birds of Prey are all very good.

Yup, premature. Need to see the movie and see the actual outfit.

Yep, seeing the movie is the most important thing. Prior to watching Far From Home I wasn’t going to get any of the new figures, but now I’m actually considering buying one of the newest Hot Toys figures even though it’s more or less just a colour change from blue to black.

All I see is Big Barda in that get up.
Maybe the film will make me care about it, but right now I'm still holding out for (or been shut out from) having just one satisfying representation of her in her classic outfit.

Hopefully they'll still be plenty of pieces made from various companies, where she's in her classic costume (which, for this film, was purposefully shifted to brighter colors compared to her earlier appearances).

My mouth is watering from what i can see of that pose, looks like its could be epic...

Back