Statue Gaming Heads Bioshock 1/4 Bouncer Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
After Rosie I think we all knew this might eventually happen.

Exclusive light up version and regular available now at GH.
1dcc60f0ea0ae3107e06ab67b1c6ef84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Someone write Big Daddy in that title please, not sure how I missed that lol.

I think owning the Rosie I actually prefer it and this is $150.00 more expensive. Not sure if it's just me but the little sister looks oversized imo. I'm not as impressed with this as I thought I would be.

I think owning the Rosie I actually prefer it and this is $150.00 more expensive. Not sure if it's just me but the little sister looks oversized imo. I'm not as impressed with this as I thought I would be.

Agreed, the Big Daddy and Little Sister look out of proportion together. The water base does give me an idea. Might try to make a similar base for my Threezero figure out of resin.

After such a long wait I just knew I would hit the pre-order button as soon as they revealed this statue. But then I saw the actual statue I was extremely underwhelmed. This whole statue gives me the impression of a cake topper, the water base while I understand what they were going for just looks really odd being this circular slab of water with two characters standing in it. Plus the pose has zero thought put into it, its just the key art, and they didnt even get it 100% right. It would have looked MUCH better if the little sister was actually on a checkered floor tile like it is in the key art instead of levitating on the water surface.

Guess I will stick with my threezero Big Daddy figure, this is a huge missed opportunity to really step up to the plate for a quality Big Daddy statue.

After such a long wait I just knew I would hit the pre-order button as soon as they revealed this statue. But then I saw the actual statue I was extremely underwhelmed. This whole statue gives me the impression of a cake topper, the water base while I understand what they were going for just looks really odd being this circular slab of water with two characters standing in it. Plus the pose has zero thought put into it, its just the key art, and they didnt even get it 100% right. It would have looked MUCH better if the little sister was actually on a checkered floor tile like it is in the key art instead of levitating on the water surface.

Guess I will stick with my threezero Big Daddy figure, this is a huge missed opportunity to really step up to the plate for a quality Big Daddy statue.
I totally agree. It's a dissapointment for sure. With how long we've waited for a 1/4 Big Daddy this should have been so much better.

Back