• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Game of Thrones The Hound, Jon Snow Sculpts, Custom Bill the Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLD95

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey, my name is John. I’m looking to put a down payment on a house here in the near future and every little bit could help so I’m looking to sell off my little collection and maybe pick it back up another day. I’m not eager to sell them but if I can get a decent amount I will. Any offer you have please send it my way. I cannot check the forums often but you can reach me 24/7 through my email: [email protected]

Anyway here’s what I have to sell:
All figures have been displayed unless stated not.

The Hound- Short sword was glued at hilt at one point which can be seen in photo

Vimal Jon Snow original sculpt with unfinished paint- Can be stripped and repainted or work with the base that’s there.

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/podcWBO0j]

Cult King Jon Snow season 7 Painted sculpt- Shown with figure for illustration purposes only.

Custom Bill the Butcher: Original MJ Choi painted sculpt, Iris clothing, Fergo Black metal knives, Unpainted CREG sculpted Top hat and war boots. Gangs of New York Custom stand. Beautiful figure. Work of art really. I love it.

Again, please contact me at [email protected]. I can take more pictures if you want, all offers will be considered. Looking to sell, quickly if possible.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: GoT, Blitzway, Breaking Bad, Customs

BUMP. I decided to add some of the items to eBay so I posted the links in original post if you're interested.

I feel the loose pieces I probably easier to sell here and the boxed figures on eBay. Hound is pending so has not been added yet.

Auction Bump. All items already listed end in a few hours.

Bump. Hound, Heisenberg, Vimal Sculpt, Cult King Sculpt and Bill still available.

Bump! Mostly everything sold. Still have Bill, Hound and sculpts. All offers will be considered. Looking to sell!

Back