Action Figure I have found this in a Trashcan. What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanZerg

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Lets put a Price on this figures?
Someone has an Idea? What i could take for these Figures?

20190627_090453.jpg
20190627_090511.jpg
20190627_090515.jpg
20190627_090520.jpg
20190627_090526.jpg
20190627_090803.jpg
20190627_090831.jpg
20190627_090916.jpg
20190627_091009.jpg

I really don't care about making money on stuff like this but I can't believe they threw them away instead of donating them. Lot's of shelters and second hand stores that would have taken them gladly.

The Star Trek :TNG figures are from Playmates. I collected them. The stuff you have are no more than $2-$3 each. There's no rarities, boxes or accessories. Plus the market for them crashed quite a while ago. I have over 100 of them on their cards languishing in storage hoping for a turnaround. Good luck.

I really don't care about making money on stuff like this but I can't believe they threw them away instead of donating them. Lot's of shelters and second hand stores that would have taken them gladly.

Yes you are right. The funny thing is that the next charity shop was opposite of the trash in wich i have found these figures. We are donating very often to them. Mostly Clothes. Maybe i give them to them. I just wanted to make another collector happy. Cause i dont collect Startrek.
But the Marvel Stuff i will keep on my Own :)

The Star Trek :TNG figures are from Playmates. I collected them. The stuff you have are no more than $2-$3 each. There's no rarities, boxes or accessories. Plus the market for them crashed quite a while ago. I have over 100 of them on their cards languishing in storage hoping for a turnaround. Good luck.

Exactly the same here
I have the Star Trek figures carded (some are unpunched too) but they are worth so little it's crazy
I have a couple of the ones from the Generations movie too

Just not worth selling but a fun little keep sake from the best Star Trek series :wink1:

Neil

Yes you are right. The funny thing is that the next charity shop was opposite of the trash in wich i have found these figures. We are donating very often to them. Mostly Clothes. Maybe i give them to them. I just wanted to make another collector happy. Cause i dont collect Startrek.
But the Marvel Stuff i will keep on my Own :)

Maybe the charity shop threw them out :lol

Back