1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this and dunno how legit it is but I hope they come out with this dude!

23490b750f5a9035af2ac9af651ec4ab.jpg

Hard to believe they would have a little face on that eye nipple of his suit in 1:6, so I’m thinking fake too. Plus nothing on their Facebook. I hope they make him though!

This would make a great figure due to the costume. I really love the more colourful and intricate designed outfits. The Doctor Strange figures are some of the nicest looking figures due to the costume design.

Plus I like Jake Gyllenhaal, so it would be nice having a figure of him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping that HT does Mysterio. If the new Spider-Man movie does well I'm sure the chances improve greatly of a PO popping up for this guy.

The logo is blurry so it's suspicious either way. I really doubt they'll announce him, if anything he'll be shown at SDCC.

Maybe a deluxe if he comes with a designer base, otherwise I’d expect him to be about the same as Dr. Strange or Ronin (@ $275).

I doubt it. If they going to get all those LEDs into Mysterio I would expect Iron Man type of pricing.. and the possibility of him being diecast.

Well i mean there is 3 elementals. So Fire with Stealth suit, Water with Mysterio, and earth with the New black and red suit?

Sad, thought I had missed an announcement last night with their cosbaby figures. Would love Mysterio.

It would be a cool gimmick for him to have LED lights, but Im not sure it's necessary. Nor do I think he needs diecast whatsoever. If they do at all release him, I'd figure high 200s.

Marvel Studios really should have went with this look. Much more intimidating.

mysterio-2007.jpg

Back