Mafex Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
65267649_1375313815958043_4414887842375794688_n.jpg

65184634_1375476979275060_1531919284345765888_n.jpg

Cause they kept on making the same thing over and over again, with just minor differences like sneakers and jersey colors. This is good news, I hope they do the 1/6 scale as well.

I'm excited about this. EnterBay let the license go stale and MAFEX definitely gives healthy competition. I'm hoping that Medicom does a 1:6 too but I'd be more than happy if they went extensive with MAFEX.

1st Mafex that wears clothes. i wonder why they ditched the RAH name tag, this should be RAH 220 scale right?

1st Mafex that wears clothes. i wonder why they ditched the RAH name tag, this should be RAH 220 scale right?

Mafex stands for Miracle Action Figure EX.

I'm not interested in Jordan but cool to see them expanding. Is Jordan big in Japan? I'm assuming this will get a US release anyway, just wondering about the choice. SH Figuarts has done some personalities and at least one Japanese baseball player, but they don't seem to be looking at any US personalities.

Here's a figure I didn't know I'd want but am definitely interested in! Are there other 1/12 MJ's out there as an alternative to this? I'm only familiar with Enterbay, and they only made 1/6 scale Jordans, right?

It would be an insta-buy from me if it came with a tongue out head sculpt, though! How could they include an alternate head sculpt that ISN'T tongue out???

Here's a figure I didn't know I'd want but am definitely interested in! Are there other 1/12 MJ's out there as an alternative to this? I'm only familiar with Enterbay, and they only made 1/6 scale Jordans, right?

It would be an insta-buy from me if it came with a tongue out head sculpt, though! How could they include an alternate head sculpt that ISN'T tongue out???

This is the only 1/12 MJ so far.
Enterbay made a smaller 1/9 version, about 8 or 9 inches.
No company makes the tongue out. Either jordan brand or upper deck dont allow it for some reason.

Thanks for the response!

That's so odd about the tongue thing, as that is THE Michael Jordan pose/look. I think it would make an awesome/funny head sculpt on a figure, too!

I'm not interested in Jordan but cool to see them expanding. Is Jordan big in Japan? I'm assuming this will get a US release anyway, just wondering about the choice. SH Figuarts has done some personalities and at least one Japanese baseball player, but they don't seem to be looking at any US personalities.

i'm aware what Mafex is but they've always been full plastic/rubber figure. RAH is their clothed doll line up which consists of RAH & RAH 220, 220 is the scale similar to Mafex.

Yes he is.

Back