Prime 1 Wonderfest Shanghai booth - DC pieces and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My YouTube feed had some videos from a British gal who was at Wonderfest last week - video quality is EXCELLENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFU4Ka4KoSk

She starts with the DC pieces and WOW, Hawkman, Batman Year Zero, the Hush line...all look insane. So many killer pieces.

And as an FYI, I have nothing to do with her feed or anything, just thought collectors would like to see some HD vid.

Now I'm regretting not pre-ordering some of these after seeing them

My YouTube feed had some videos from a British gal who was at Wonderfest last week - video quality is EXCELLENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFU4Ka4KoSk

She starts with the DC pieces and WOW, Hawkman, Batman Year Zero, the Hush line...all look insane. So many killer pieces.

And as an FYI, I have nothing to do with her feed or anything, just thought collectors would like to see some HD vid.

Now I'm regretting not pre-ordering some of these after seeing them

British?! :slap

:rotfl British, oz, it's all the same right? Haha I loved hawkman and Thanos, the 1/10 diorama looks cool too

Hey dare you! :lecture Definitely not the same. Especially with the Cricket World Cup on at the moment. :lol

Though that’s not the first time I’ve read someone mistaking the accent. I myself don’t think our accent is at all the same as those in the UK. :dunno

I wish I could get Hawkman, especially the closed wing version as I think it just looks majestic. But I just don’t have the space anymore and as it is I’m cancelling all my comic based pieces in favour for movie based pieces. I’ve recently cancelled Thor, Rogue and I’m about to cancel Hush Ivy, the last of which is heartbreaking. And at the moment I’m also considering slowly boxing up all my current comic book based pieces and only keeping the Arkham ones.

LOL, and that's what a long week does to a brain. trust me, my wife also gives me grief over being able to figure out where people are from, unless it's Greek / Mediterranean accents (my background / family).

Still, check out her other videos - she has great vids for other statue producers. After kicking the video quality up to 1080p I was drooling on so many different pieces, dying since my office is literally 6x8 and can't display anything bigger than 1/6 scale.

Hey dare you! :lecture Definitely not the same. Especially with the Cricket World Cup on at the moment. :lol

Though that’s not the first time I’ve read someone mistaking the accent. I myself don’t think our accent is at all the same as those in the UK. :dunno

I wish I could get Hawkman, especially the closed wing version as I think it just looks majestic. But I just don’t have the space anymore and as it is I’m cancelling all my comic based pieces in favour for movie based pieces. I’ve recently cancelled Thor, Rogue and I’m about to cancel Hush Ivy, the last of which is heartbreaking. And at the moment I’m also considering slowly boxing up all my current comic book based pieces and only keeping the Arkham ones.

I'm also extremely tone deaf, you should hear me sing!

Once Hawkman was announced I was ready to order that, glad I didn't after seeing just how massive that was. It's an incredible piece but soooo big. The wings, though, are what sells it, I know there was the other option of folded wings but that didn't really impress me as much.

Back